• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Star Trek (TOS), Dragon Age (Inq), or Harry Potter

Luminari

Luminary of the Stars
Title says it all, really. Those are the three fandoms I'm looking for.
But first, about me: I'm 21+, female, and open to any kind of RP on any site/PM. I am at my best with 1-2 paragraphs per post (obviously varying depending on the in-game situation), and I don't care how much you write. I'm looking for posting maybe 2-3 times a week.

Fandoms:​
Star Trek (TOS):
Kirk/Spock ~ I'm better at playing Kirk but I can try Spock if you'd prefer. Time period would be during or immediately after the 5-year mission, and we can divert away from the movies as much as we like.
If you're not looking for a romance RP, or want to double, I can play: Kirk, Bones, and Uhura

Dragon Age:
Dorian/Lavellan ~ I can play either, though I feel more confident about my Lavellan.
If you're not looking for a romance RP, or want to double, I can play: Dorian, Inquisitor, Iron Bull, Cullen (though I am essentially anti-Cullen so beware), Harding
I don't do adoribull or Dorian/Cullen

Harry Potter:
Order of the Phoenix: This would be more like spy missions with HP adults, honestly. We play as the Order agents doing missions for the Order. We can take turns setting up each mission or do whatever works. I can play: Remus, Tonks, Bill, Charlie, any minor character without a set personality

Marauders Era: Just, you know, your normal Marauders RP. I can play Remus, probably James, Peter, and Lily.

Epilogue: Again, just the normal next gen RP. Really I main as Teddy Lupin, though I also have headcanons for Lorcan and Lysander. I'm willing to play any character. I haven't read The Cursed Child so this would just be original.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back