• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for SPN and other fandoms

Juniper Jo

green-sky-background.jpg

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ!

• Thanks for clicking! I go by Jo or June, both of which aren't tied to my real name. I'm old enough to drink and I prefer she/her pronouns. Tell me yours, otherwise it'll just be they/them.
  • I'm currently on the prowl for Supernatural (show) roleplays.

Here's the kicker - I'm just starting season 6. That's right, I'm not caught up. 
  • We have a few options. I'm hellbent on binging it and speeding through it. If you have a plot that doesn't give away the events of future seasons or something that takes place in the first three seasons, shoot them my way. We can also start talking, rambling on about SPN and what not, and then when I reach a point where we can agree is a good spot to base our RP off of, we can plan!

[*]PM or Email > Threads.

[*]I'd like to keep replies over two paragraphs, and that's at the very minimum. My average replies, per characters, run somewhere between four and six paragraphs. Intros tend to be longer.

[*]Re-read your posts. We are only human, so I promise I will not be overly critical. However, there's a point where it becomes distracting and detracts from the roleplay atmosphere.

[*]I'm rather lenient when it comes to characters. Personalities, abilities, background histories, you name it. There does come a time where if you name your character Twilight/Midnight/Luna, I will be a bit...unsettled.

[*]Plotting is so important to me. Just a note.

[*]Doubling is pretty much mandatory, unless you are fine with playing a male.

• I have many OC ideas, but I do have a few canon ladies I like playing.
  • I suppose I haven't been clear enough - I am open to canon/canon, canon/oc, and oc/oc relationships.

[*]M/F only please. In the instance of doubling, I'll happily do m// or f// as long as I'm able to play one lady in a het relationship.

Fᴀɴᴅᴏᴍs

Cravings -- Will need convincing -- *Plots*

"Open" indicates will play any canon.

• Arrow/Flash (seen up to season 3 of Arrow and season 1 of Flash)

You Play: Flash, Green Arrow
  • I Play: Open

[*]The Bourne Movies

• You Play: OC
  • I Play: OC

[*]DCEU

• You Play: Superman
  • I Play: Batman
  • I WILL NOT PLAY JOKER.

[*]Doctor Who

• You Play: 11th Doctor, 10th Doctor, OC Doctor

[*]*Harry Potter*

• You Play: Draco, Scorpius, OC

[*]*Kingsman*

• You Play: Eggsy, OC

[*]*Marvel*

• You Play: Captain America, Iron Man, Star Lord,

[*]Sherlock

• You Play: Sherlock

[*]Supernatural

• You Play: Castiel, Sam, Dean

[*]*Twilight*

• You Play: OC
  • I Play: OC - no canons

ACCEPTED CROSSOVERS

Arrow/Flash/DCEU x Marvel

Doctor Who x Sherlock x Supernatural (I am trash and I am proud!)

Ask

SIDE NOTE: Please do not message me and simply say 'Wanna Rp?' cause I will ignore that. At least tell me your name, a sample or how much you'll post, the fandom you're interested in, and the pairings you want (characters you will play).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there :)

I love Marvel and I could totally play Captain America for you if you can play Iron Man for me :)  

Let me know!

(I can send the rest of the details once I know that would be ok :P

Hey there :)

I love Marvel and I could totally play Captain America for you if you can play Iron Man for me :)  

Let me know!

(I can send the rest of the details once I know that would be ok :P

Perhaps! I have some OC ideas available, though depending on how fine you are with me interweaving my OC's history with IM (I can elaborate more) I might just have one, aha. 

Messaging you now!

All of these fandoms I happen to be highly knowledgeable in. I'd love to discuss OC/OC, Canon/OC, or Canon/Canon ideas with you. DC, Marvel, Doctor who, Supernatural, Flash, Arrow and Sherlock are my favourites. I'm always up for discussing plots and ideas if you're still interested. @Juniper Jo

Hi there I would just love to do early Supernatural with you! I stopped watching around Season 6 so honestly I wouldn't even care if you did catch up? I think this could be perfect! @Juniper Jo

Heya there! I'd love to switch things up and play a male OC for you in Harry potter and possibly double up? :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back