• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for somewhat descriptive role-playing partner!

_Jinx_

Knight of the Thimble
Hi, I'm Briar Rose. I love to write and create stories from scratch. I've been a role player for about 4 years now and I think I'm ready to give forum role-playing a try! In a role-playing partner, I look for good grammar, a small sense of humor at least, and someone who can describe things or events well. I don't ask for much, just for someone who doesn't mind my erratic ideas and who can type replies that range from one line to a couple paragraphs.
I've found that when role-plays are getting interesting, I type a whole lot more than I would if absolutely nothing were happening. That's just me though.
Sometimes I don't reply instantly. Just warning you, I get distracted easily and may completely forget we were even role-playing. Don't worry though! I normally reply within an hour. When I'm not distracted though, I'll reply in just a couple of minutes.
This has turned rather long.. Sorry about that!
Also, I just joined this site so... I can't pm yet and I haven't quite figured out the whole ten posts thing.. I will soon though. Hopefully, anyway.

So where should I send the medics to if you've taken over an hour to respond? Never mind, you'll be fine alone, probably. Just don't mess with the cat.
Hope you enjoyed that, it was the absolute epitome of my comedic career, and yes, I'll be here 'till Friday. Don't forget to tip your waitress. She doesn't get paid enough to listen to me every day.

Anyway! Yes, yes, hello! I'd be more than happy to strike up a story with ya! I find it best to brainwash the newbies early, and as such have arrived to do my civic duty. May I ask what genres you'd be interested in? I'm a flexible guy, I swear!

I am always looking for role playing partners! One can never have enough role-plays haha
As for the genres I role play, I've only really done a couple that I do really well in (I'm always up to do new things, though!) and those are fantasy and realistic stuff.
Also, something I totally forgot to add in the thread was if I take over an hour to respond, I'm either not near my computer at all or I'm sleeping. I'll generally say when I'm going somewhere or going to bed, so no need to fear my sudden disappearances!

From what I've seen, I'm definitely interested in RPing with you! Have to warn you, though, the gap in timezones between us is an entire twelve hours so unless I'm pulling off an all-nighter, I won't be available most of the time.

Oh no! Twelve hours is such a long time... I'm sure we could figure it out though if we really try! pshhhhh who needs sleep anyway

I'm actually not right now, but I may be in the future. Thank you for asking though!

Hey Briar!
We've been roleplaying for about the same amount of time!!!
I was also super shy the first time I rped. Totally would always apologize if I did a mess up or just because I posted and wasn't sure if it was good xD
But I can tell you one thing, there is no better than group rps to really develop your skills as a roleplayer :)
So here is the thing... I have this fantasy/political/adventure roleplay. It has many peeps in it, all of them super friendly and adorable.
You can check it out and if you are interested, we will welcome you with open arms. If not, then I will just say thank you for checking it out in the first place!

So here is the link adn hopefully, it interests you :)
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-chronicles-of-eiriond-unlimited-players.336028/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back