• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for something?

XanesFox

A beautifully corroded nightmare
Hey Guys its been a long while since Ive been on here and itching to write.

But since ive been gone Ive had a promotion at work and have been going through the beginnings of the terrible twos with my daughter. So Im a lil busy with life lol though I plan on being here least 2 times a week.

As for all yall want to know
Im 26, Female, and I mirror write. Give me details I give equal amounts back.

I like, like minded minds. In other words be round my age or have the same level maturity. I don’t like writing with a lil kid who barely knows basic grammar. Or overly text talk. You can write to me via pms using text talk in an OOC chat if thats what youd like. Our rp if we have one going should have basic grammar structures.

Also commuication is key. If you have an idea or even dont like something we had rp’d then let me know so I can change it up. I want my rp partners comfortable. On the same note I'm very open to writing just about anything. As long as its with in the TOS.

As for story wise ive been itching for anything really.

Crossovers
Dark themes
Fantasy
Slice of life
Etcetera etcetera...

A few games and fandoms I like are but not exclusive too:

Games

Detroit Become Human

Borderlands series

Undertale

Red Dead Redemption (1&2)

GTA (could be your online character or an oc I could care less here xD just so its set in V world)

Devil May Cry (been itching for this one again and have an OC for this one)

DND (Style wise, typical high fantasy)

Last of us (again style wise its a zombie apocalypse)

Outlast

Dying Light

Dead By Daylight (craving a killer x killer/survivor idk what exactly yet but thats to be determined)

———

TV

Supernatural
House
Money Heist

———
Anime/cartoons/web series: (honestly ask me if Ive heard of it or watched it I can try my hand at it)

Seven Deadly Sins
Disenchantment
Rick and Morty (not likely but can be convinced)
Dragon Prince
RWBY
RVB

Any book settings you like let me know

And Im up for any original works,

I personally prefer dark serious themes like abduction, murder, etc. but i want it to be with comedic or fluffy moments as well. I dwell in drama between Characters with a bunch of things crashing down all at once, and suffer in overly slow burn topics.

As for my characters I can play a diverse array from straight to openly fresh out the closet.

By the way all my characters have some fault to them, weather itd be a mental thing, personality trait, or just down to their appearance. Nobody’s perfect and I expect the same from you plus please for the love of your higher power dont god mod. 1) its really annoying 2) it gets nobody nowhere.

Anywho just ask if you have something in mind and Id be sure to get back to you soon.

Last edited:

But since ive been gone Ive had a baby girl and have been going through management classes. So Im a lil busy with life lol though I plan on being here least 2 times a week.

Im 24, Female, and I mirror write. Give me details I give equal amounts back.

I like, like minded minds. In other words be round my age or have the same level maturity. I don’t like writing with a lil kid who barely knows basic grammar. Or overly text talk. You can write to me via pms using text talk but your writing better look like a books.

Also commuication is key. If you have an idea or even dont like something we had rp’d then let me know so I can change it up. I want my rp partners comfortable.

Crossovers
Dark themes
Fantasy
Hell you name it....

I have a plot in mind for a DBH and Borderlands crossover that I want a partner to help out in. Yes the plot idea is M/M/One sided M but i can change out Connor for an android!Oc with gender of your choice. Please dont Mind the plot points idea here that are labled as chapters cuz I eventually wanted to write this as a fanfic lol if you wouldnt mind me sharing the rp (U˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
To sum it up Jack is am AI and Rhy is trying to get him a new body. They flee Pandora for a while and get stuck on Earth in Detroit Michigan. They set up shop until Rhys can convince Kamski to build Jack. Connor (or OC if youd like) becomes friends with Rhys. Jack comes back and Connor/OC deviates him. Which makes Jack... well Jack. He kidnaps the Android having a slight fascination with him/her. And hey what better partner then one who could potentially stay alive forever?

Either way it leads to Hank asking for Markus’s help finding said android, if its connor, if not its reversed, Markus asks Connor n Hank to find the Android in question.

The pairing is onesided Handsome Jack x Android and a true connection with Rhys. Though Rhys betrays the Android in order to save his own skin.
Ending in which Rhys agreed to be hyperion ceo with jack. And the good ending for DBH)
First chapter focuses on Rhys finding Jack a new body, and travels to Detroit Michigan on earth. Once they have settled in and started a new Hyperion corporation on earth to afford a personalized android body for Jack.
All the while Rhys is a month into selling their products to various people. (Guns) He’s shipped off Jacks AI flash drive and a photo of jack to Kamski.
Connor finally becomes an official detective and goes with Hank to pick up his gun of choice (sniper rifle). Much to his surprise Connor finds that an “Android”, Rhys, runs the place. And tries to become fast friends with Rhys. Much to the young ceos annoyance.
-__________________-
Chapter two focuses on Kamski and him creating Jack from scratch from Rhys’s request. (While it shifts between kamski and Rhys’s pov duration about 2 weeks straight) Rhys has some time by himself away from jack and takes advantage to relax, make a few friends, and change a few things about their shop. While this time away Rhys discovers there’s a Vault here on earth.
———___———
Chapter three is focused on Jacks return in his new body, an HJ100 model which has never been seen before, and his reactions to finding out what Rhys has been up to and is not happy about it. “Connor helps him deviate which was a bad idea”. Possible abuse between Jack and Rhys after connor leaves in this chapter but no Sex, only way to get jack to stop is the mentioning of the vault.
Jack starts scheming to open said vault and plans on taking over this planet like he did Pandora.
Chapter fours main focus is Jack using Connor to get connections with Markus and his council, North, Simon, and Josh. If He can manipulate Markus into moving forward with their agenda and make it so Androids can own their own property and run their own businesses he can cause chaos and get the human race on his side. He looks human enough, no LED giving him away so he will seem like the hero for the human race.
Begin the uproar Arc.
—————-///—————-
Rhys and jack are ceos of Hyperion and are researching on how to get jack a new body like he wants. With a little digging on Helios Space Station they come across a planet with human based life forms like themselves; the Earth. Rhy did more digging only to find out that they’re advanced enough to make Androids. And the creator of said androids lives in the most remote part of Michigan.

A few other games and fandoms i like are but not exclusive too

Games:
Detroit become human
Borderlands
Undertale
GTA
Devil May Cry
DND (Style wise)
Last of us
Outlast
Dying Light
Dead By Daylight
———
TV:
Supernatural
Stranger Things
Criminal Minds
Big Brother
———
Anime/cartoons/web series: (honestly ask me if Ive heard of it or watched it I can try my hand at it)
Seven Deadly Sins
Disenchantment
Rick and Morty
Dragon Prince
Wakfu
RWBY

I personally prefer dark serious themes like abduction, murder, etc. but i want it to be with comedic or fluffy moments as well. I dwell in drama between Characters with a bunch of things crashing down all at once, and suffer in overly slow burn topics.

As for my characters I can play a diverse array from straight to openly fresh out the closet.

By the way all my characters have some fault to them, weather itd be a mental thing, personality trait, or just down to their appearance. Nobody’s perfect and I expect the same from you plus please for the love of your higher power dont god mod. 1) its really annoying 2) it gets nobody nowhere.

Anywho just ask if you have something in mind and Id be sure to get back to you soon.
I'm interested in doing a Seven Deadly Sins rp with you! Are you perhaps still looking?

Any one looking to RP PLEASE PM me lol
What did you have in mind for Undertale or Rick and Morty?
Well for UT Im looking for more of an AU of UT maybe UF or Mafiatale. Spinning off from the comic Handplates idk lol I have three characters for this type,

Cassie- a human whom had been in Gasters “expiramental” care, shes escaped and makes her way to snowdin town.

Lucida- Skeleton monster, she was once human but her soul fused with a monsters upon death, she woke up in the under ground unsure of what to do.

Heather- a cat monster, she is pretty much a sentient Ragdoll cat who is 5’6” and speaks.

For Rick n Morty it was a long the lines Rick finds his equal and its not another Rick. A kid genius who whom just moved into town has a love/crazed passion for science. Somehow he befriends Morty and Morty wants to take said kid on an adventure with his grandfather. The two geniuses can clash or make a son i never had moment.... idk lol balls up in the air.

Siblings involved in crime? Can be historic or modern

Historic is preferable lol before cellphones were a thing. Maybe back in the Gangster era where Al Capone and Baby Face Nelson were alive?

~~~~~~~~~~

Okay i did not expect this to blow up as much as it did lol anyone whom wants to chat bout this please PM me and if you cant just yet just say so.

But since ive been gone Ive had a baby girl and have been going through management classes. So Im a lil busy with life lol though I plan on being here least 2 times a week.

Im 24, Female, and I mirror write. Give me details I give equal amounts back.

I like, like minded minds. In other words be round my age or have the same level maturity. I don’t like writing with a lil kid who barely knows basic grammar. Or overly text talk. You can write to me via pms using text talk but your writing better look like a books.

Also commuication is key. If you have an idea or even dont like something we had rp’d then let me know so I can change it up. I want my rp partners comfortable.

Crossovers
Dark themes
Fantasy
Hell you name it....

I have a plot in mind for a DBH and Borderlands crossover that I want a partner to help out in. Yes the plot idea is M/M/One sided M but i can change out Connor for an android!Oc with gender of your choice. Please dont Mind the plot points idea here that are labled as chapters cuz I eventually wanted to write this as a fanfic lol if you wouldnt mind me sharing the rp (U˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
To sum it up Jack is am AI and Rhy is trying to get him a new body. They flee Pandora for a while and get stuck on Earth in Detroit Michigan. They set up shop until Rhys can convince Kamski to build Jack. Connor (or OC if youd like) becomes friends with Rhys. Jack comes back and Connor/OC deviates him. Which makes Jack... well Jack. He kidnaps the Android having a slight fascination with him/her. And hey what better partner then one who could potentially stay alive forever?

Either way it leads to Hank asking for Markus’s help finding said android, if its connor, if not its reversed, Markus asks Connor n Hank to find the Android in question.

The pairing is onesided Handsome Jack x Android and a true connection with Rhys. Though Rhys betrays the Android in order to save his own skin.
Ending in which Rhys agreed to be hyperion ceo with jack. And the good ending for DBH)
First chapter focuses on Rhys finding Jack a new body, and travels to Detroit Michigan on earth. Once they have settled in and started a new Hyperion corporation on earth to afford a personalized android body for Jack.
All the while Rhys is a month into selling their products to various people. (Guns) He’s shipped off Jacks AI flash drive and a photo of jack to Kamski.
Connor finally becomes an official detective and goes with Hank to pick up his gun of choice (sniper rifle). Much to his surprise Connor finds that an “Android”, Rhys, runs the place. And tries to become fast friends with Rhys. Much to the young ceos annoyance.
-__________________-
Chapter two focuses on Kamski and him creating Jack from scratch from Rhys’s request. (While it shifts between kamski and Rhys’s pov duration about 2 weeks straight) Rhys has some time by himself away from jack and takes advantage to relax, make a few friends, and change a few things about their shop. While this time away Rhys discovers there’s a Vault here on earth.
———___———
Chapter three is focused on Jacks return in his new body, an HJ100 model which has never been seen before, and his reactions to finding out what Rhys has been up to and is not happy about it. “Connor helps him deviate which was a bad idea”. Possible abuse between Jack and Rhys after connor leaves in this chapter but no Sex, only way to get jack to stop is the mentioning of the vault.
Jack starts scheming to open said vault and plans on taking over this planet like he did Pandora.
Chapter fours main focus is Jack using Connor to get connections with Markus and his council, North, Simon, and Josh. If He can manipulate Markus into moving forward with their agenda and make it so Androids can own their own property and run their own businesses he can cause chaos and get the human race on his side. He looks human enough, no LED giving him away so he will seem like the hero for the human race.
Begin the uproar Arc.
—————-///—————-
Rhys and jack are ceos of Hyperion and are researching on how to get jack a new body like he wants. With a little digging on Helios Space Station they come across a planet with human based life forms like themselves; the Earth. Rhy did more digging only to find out that they’re advanced enough to make Androids. And the creator of said androids lives in the most remote part of Michigan.

A few other games and fandoms i like are but not exclusive too

Games:
Detroit become human
Borderlands
Undertale
GTA
Devil May Cry
DND (Style wise)
Last of us
Outlast
Dying Light
Dead By Daylight
———
TV:
Supernatural
Stranger Things
Criminal Minds
Big Brother
———
Seven Deadly Sins
Disenchantment
Rick and Morty
Dragon Prince
Wakfu
RWBY

who are you looking for in supernatural?

who are you looking for in supernatural?

Honestly im open to ifeas. The last one I did had my character Joe who was later found out possessed by the demon prince Cain after Dean had supposedly murdered Cain. Was Amaras doing. She made all the demon princes back to life.

Joe was a cancer patient whose soul had perished about three years after his diagnosis. He agreed to be possessed by Cain as long as he acted like he normally did and cured his body once he was gone. The demon had agreed to this he somehow gotten amnesia and lived his life as Joe.

Turns out Dean and Sam had no clue whom they were dealing with all they knew was this kid was wanted by demons and had the mark of cain, it was a birthmark. Cains great (x im not entirely sure) grandson was Joe. The reason why the prince had amnesia was because he found his true vessel.

I dont know how but my characters back story during this got fucked up royally but either way he sam and dean were on the run from Crowley and his men... we never got to the climax which was supposed to be Joe is taken and made to be the heir of hell. Dean sam and cas were supposed to save him only to find out hes to die. His original soul is Crowleys pet.

But like I said im up to suggestions. XD

What type of plan would you have for undertale?
Well I really dont have anything in particular in mind xD other than it being set in an AU like Mafia tale or UT ECT....
anything youve been craving with the game? Id like to bounce ideas we could do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back