• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for something spooky!

sharingan

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1666135847778.png

hello friends, i hope everyone has been doing well! i've taken a huge absence due to the first semester of uni and, as a result, haven't been writing these past few months. obviously
i'm posting today because my writing block (and schedule) has lessened up. i'm in search of a partner or two that would be interested in writing something related to october and
the whole 'spooky' halloween vibe. specifically zombies and apocalyptic themes. <3 without further ado, lets get into what i'm looking for and what you can expect!

like said before, i'm enrolled in university, so i have a schedule that really just varies depending on what i have due. i quit my job to be a full-time student so thankfully work
is one thing that i don't have to stress about (and it gives me free time to do hobbies like writing, lmao). as a result, my response time and motivation may vary! i can guarantee
a reply once a week, and if not, i'll be in contact to let you know. it really just depends on how interesting our plot is, how well we click, and whats going on in our lives. to stay
in contact i do prefer using discord, however, that isn't a requirement and i'm just as happy to message over rpnation! i'm def the type of person to like to chat ooc and learn
more about you, so please expect that from me if you are interested -- i'm super chill and friendly so dm me with literally anything and it'll work LOL

for more writing specifics, i'm 18+ and prefer someone who is over 18 as well: this is just because i can relate to someone more around my age. don't take it as anything negative
for anyone who is under 18! i don't mind writing mxm, mxf, or non-binary/trans pairings and am super flexible when it comes to any ideas you may have. the only thing i have
as a requirement though is being open to doubling - however, if you don't double, please keep reading! i consider myself a semi-lit/lit writer and ask that my partner mirrors me
in the very least. i also love to plot and worldbuild, so please do it with me or atleast give me some input
on any ideas you may have! i understand confrontation may be hard if your
partner lists an idea you don't agree with, but please don't be afraid to say something if i list an idea you aren't a fan of! i don't bite and would prefer you to 💗

and, finally, drum roll please..
i'm looking for a zombie x human romance. (or maybe just a romance set in the apocalypse if you have a good idea for it) i have alot of inspo from movies like it stains the
sands red, warm bodies, life after beth, etc. i love how ridiculous the pairing is and finding a way on how to make complete opposite 'roles' form a bond. (can you tell i'm a
sucker for forbidden romance?) i'm actually in the middle of watching it stains the sands red as i type this - and let me just say, it's such a fun indie film. like said before, if
you don't double (but are interested), i'm atleast looking for someone to write the zombie role. however, if you double and are interested, please message me! i would love to
write whatever role you have in mind and prefer to write more than one character anyways. i like the idea of the whole 'you scratch my back, i scratch yours' sort of thing.

this pairing(s) can take place in any time period, any era, any setting, etc. please throw me any ideas or inspo you may have!

i hope you're interested and we can make something fun out of this. thanks for reading! if you any other questions i might not have addressed - feel free to ask
🧟‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back