• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for something grimy.

AshleyTheNarwhal

@ Camp Flog Gnaw

I've really been wanting to do a one on one or small group rp. I'm looking for something gritty and real life. I would love to do a rp revolving around drug addiction, the mafia, murder, disease, college life, and death.

If we are just doing a one on one I would prefer doubling because it add more to the rp. I can play Male or Female and any sexuality. I am also good at matching post length if that is something that matters to you. If you are interested please PM and we can discuss further. I have some plots in mind.

Hey! I myself have actually been thinking about looking for an Rp partner to center around the mafia, and dark subjects. PM me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back