• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking For Something Action Packed

deadly king

never fade away
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I don't know why but for some reason I am in the mood to do something full of action and emotion and descriptive, like imagine you're writing a script for a action movie, I suppose something like that ? It's difficult to explain myself but a roleplay where we don't know what could happen to our oc's and their backs are against the wall. I have a thing for gangs and we could do something around that but honestly I'm just as down to do something medieval !

Streets, The bad side of town with run down buildings in half the town, the other half fully populated with tall clean skyscrapers and mansions sprinkled around.

The poor and low live rule the "Bad" part of town while the rich kid wanna be's try to join here and there
it's more so like a turf war, the rich vs the gangs and killers

Thrills around each corner and lives lost due to some bad judgement

Oh so a gang type of roleplay ? Sweet, uh any specific idea or they're like already in the gang or -

Well I was thinking for my Oc she's born into a gang, Her uncle would be the highly respected (By the members)
Leader/ Boss of the a gang called Venom. It's one of a few active gangs in the city and it is spread through out the good and bad sides of town.

How about we just post a quick summery of our characters here. Like the basic
Name:
Gang Rank:
Occupation (Optional):
Weapon (Like if you have a knife, gun, or both if so how many?):
Family:
Appearance:

Like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back