• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for someone!

AngelOfStars

Slippery Snek
Hello everyone!

Hello - My name is Angel, If you are reading this little section I am assuming you would like to know more about myself and my Roleplaying history. First of all I have been roleplaying for 7 years, and I would say I am more of a literate roleplayer. I have been roleplaying with the same person for a majority of my time as a roleplayer, but in recent years I have been finding myself bored by the roleplays that I have with this person. I tend to send longer messages and more detailed descriptions to this person, and get one line replies in response. While I truly care about them, I am ready to spread out and find people willing to send more detailed and story driven messages. I am here looking for other people to roleplay with, to create a story of epic proportions with many plot twists and emotions winded in to them.

If you didn't want to read that here's a little synopsis of what is going on here. Honestly I am just looking for someone to do a enjoyable and interesting roleplay with - I am not looking for someone who wants to literally write a book as a reply to mine, but at least a paragraph in response. Someone who is willing to invest time and effort into building a world and characters.

IMPORTANT: I do not like to roleplay as Cannon Characters - It is extremely difficult to get them right, and I do not feel like I have the creative capacity that I would like when doing it. However I am completely fine if my partner would like to roleplay as one themselves.
Now that I've gotten that out of the way:

(Bold means that I particularly like that thing and would be extremely willing to do it)
Themes:
-Modern/Futuristic
-Medieval
-Sci-fi
-Fantasy
-
Honestly Anything I am not picky

Cannon Worlds:
- Harry Potter
- Undertale
- Percy Jackson
- The Mortal Instruments/ The Infernal Devices
- Divergent
- The Hunger Games
- Steven Universe
There are probably more but I can't really think of any that I remember at this moment.

I prefer to make my own characters in relation to the plot or roleplay that we will be doing, and I am also willing to be more than one character - I am fairly decent at balancing my use of them.

I do not have my own custom plots already made - I enjoy creating them with the person I roleplay with.

I do romance Roleplays - however I am a straight female, and I would prefer FxM pairings where I am the female. (However I can make exceptions because I can admit everyone is beautiful and writing that sort of thing would not kill me)

Other Information:
I am 17 - if that is a problem I suggest you turn away now, however I would describe myself as a fairly mature person and I have and am comfortable talking about many topics that others might find disturbing.

I am a senior in high school - I can get busy at times, which means I will not answer on a regular schedule, although I am free for a majority of the time. I will reply when I can.

I have Lupus - This is an autoimmune disorder that makes me tired so I sleep a rather large amount. I also have unpredictable flareups which can remove my access to typing (I will try to let you know if this happens but I cannot guarantee when or if it will happen.)

My time zone is EST - I'm usually available from the time of 6:30AM - 10:30PM on week days, weekends are a bit iffy although I am usually awake by 11AM.

Note: I tend to reply as soon as possible - usually within an hour.

I am willing to move off sight if need be - but we can discuss that in PMs!

Please feel free to message me if you would like to roleplay with me or just chat!

À bientôt
~Angel

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back