• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking For Someone.

Prismascope

Through faith and fire, I'll be by your side.
Hi! I'm a 16 year old, looking for someone who would be happy to play some parts in a roleplay with me. Preferably a male character (MAIN) then some side characters (I will do the same).

It's most likely a Fantasy Roleplay (vampires, dragons, wolves), but may also have subcategories such as school life or involving a kingdom etc. I would like some romance involved, but nothing too extreme to start with. Please no GM.

Please be Under 19, I'm quite a chatty person so I'm happy to talk out of character too. Good grammar & spelling, will happily spitball ideas around with me. Will NOT be too aggressive or sexual in Roleplay (as I'm sensitive and generally, if you're looking for erotic roleplay, look somewhere else! :yakuza2:) I'm also happy to chat/Roleplay elsewhere then RPN as I cannot always access the site.

It doesn't have to happen immediately, but it is required. It could be between a minor character but ultimately it HAS to be with the main character in the end.

>-< I'm a little confused by what you mean... Like, does it develop aside from the main plot? (Say they were trying to find a gem and that was their main mission, and romance happened inbetween?)

Then, yes. It would be like that. It could go, say, the male was a werewolf or vampire and kidnapped the female. He loved her, she didnt. They then were in danger and slowly she'd like him whilst trying to figure out how to sort the problem. Or it could go like, they both met at school, and then the school got attacked, or they were in a band and slowly both started to like each other. I'm happy if the male lead is a villain then goes good or starts good, becomes evil but good again etc

Yeah. That's my type of shit.

I do male myself. Supernatural/fantasy. Forum. Anything else I need to know?

Well, if you could PM me an example of your RP style. Also, we do not require giving out Character sheets (as it would be fun to learn each others abilities as the RP goes on) except for the characters looks (I usually use anime or art.).

I like making sheets for the sake of keeping track of the characters--appearance and name, and maybe race as well, and anything else we'd like to add. Pets maybe.

I would just need to see a sample of your RP skills, though I assume they're good anyway. Either way, I hope we can become RP buddies.

Since you accidentally mentioned furry god, I am now happy and I shall rejoice.

But yes, I'll provide you with that, and I hope so too! I know our first meeting was a little dry, but we'll develop.

These things:
06-train-cat-shake-hands.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back