• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for someone willing to put up with my triplets

Faction Before Blood

My people skills are rusty...
It's been awhile since I've posted a search thread but here goes nothing...

So most people I've talked to here call me Facty, I've been roleplaying for the better part of 5 years and recently celebrated one year on RPN. I post anywhere between 1 and 4 paragraphs in a casual rp per character... and I've found I enjoy playing more than one character in a rp.

That being said I have triplet brothers I want to test out with a patient partner who is willing to double and able to match post length (or rather  my range of length). I do not have a plot in mind for them just yet but was thinking either post apocalyptic or medieval settings.

Also, if romance is a must I would prefer it to be mxm but I can swing mxf as long as it does not reach 'fade to black' potential. My boys are identical (except for eye color which is explained in their bio) and are on the smaller side in build. Their personalities range from the awkward funny one to the quiet loner/bookworm to the emo cutter.

I am online most days for a majority of the day and can manage (on a good day) up to 5 solid 2-3 paragraph posts if my partner can keep up.

So yeah... that's all I have for now, contact me which ever way you are most comfortable with if you are interested :)  

I'd be willingly to patiently role play with your triplets! Seems like it could be quite fun! I've never really role played as a male before, but it couldn't be too hard. I also like to post at least two to three paragraphs. Depending on in my toddler spawn is behaving. Even if she isn't, I can still manage two to three! I'm on almost every day! I do have classes for four hours, so sometimes it might not be a speedy response, but I will respond. :)

10 hours ago, Faction Before Blood said:

It's been awhile since I've posted a search thread but here goes nothing...

So most people I've talked to here call me Facty, I've been roleplaying for the better part of 5 years and recently celebrated one year on RPN. I post anywhere between 1 and 4 paragraphs in a casual rp per character... and I've found I enjoy playing more than one character in a rp.

That being said I have triplet brothers I want to test out with a patient partner who is willing to double and able to match post length (or rather  my range of length). I do not have a plot in mind for them just yet but was thinking either post apocalyptic or medieval settings.

Also, if romance is a must I would prefer it to be mxm but I can swing mxf as long as it does not reach 'fade to black' potential. My boys are identical (except for eye color which is explained in their bio) and are on the smaller side in build. Their personalities range from the awkward funny one to the quiet loner/bookworm to the emo cutter.

I am online most days for a majority of the day and can manage (on a good day) up to 5 solid 2-3 paragraph posts if my partner can keep up.

So yeah... that's all I have for now, contact me which ever way you are most comfortable with if you are interested :)  

Seems interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back