• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for someone who loves Fantasy (esp. dragons)

Liftoff

La Fleur Qui Bourgeonne
I go by CanD, and I am a dedicated writer. While I love writing fun little fanfictions, my favorite genre to write is fantasy, (apparently) but I haven't found anybody to long term Roleplay with me. I have several characters and plots to share which you will find below.

First plot idea: After her hometown being attacked by a dragon, killing her parents, Raven goes to live with her cousin, Océane. As soon as she arrives, their natures begin to collide. They can't get along in school, or at home, and their opinions always seem to conflict. They just don't click. Everything is askew, even more so after they find an injured dragonlet. Upon taking it in, they realize that this is no ordinary dragon at all! Where is this dragon from? Slowly, the dragon began to raise questions about this realm's existence altogether.

Second plot idea: It's been forever since Amari has been able to rest. Since she was merely an infant, the war between the two kingdoms, Unitopia and Discortopia, had been raging, putting her right in the middle, since she was Yuméan, part of a race of people who descended from the royal family. Then she meets a young man named Misti, who claims to be Yuméan and promises to tell her everything he knows about Yuméan history as long as she agrees to somehow make enough money to fly them out of the country. She agrees, putting herself into more danger than before, disguising as a Discortopian girl. Especially so when she secretly befriends a boy named Olive, who comes from a family of Discortopians, the Yuméan peoples enemies.

I might add some more plots later, so if you fancy none of these, you've got hope.

Attachments

• eaf.gif
    eaf.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
How fantasy are we talking about here? I get dragons and kingdoms but I just want a clarification. I know some people like to just drop certain elements into a story and leave out others.
I guess I am asking for an idea on the world you want to make

How fantasy are we talking about here? I get dragons and kingdoms but I just want a clarification. I know some people like to just drop certain elements into a story and leave out others.
I guess I am asking for an idea on the world you want to make
My first plot is low fantasy, where the world is basically normal, except for a few dragons or something of that sort, whereas my second is not realistic in the least, full of myths, folklore, made up races, and so on.

My first plot is low fantasy, where the world is basically normal, except for a few dragons or something of that sort, whereas my second is not realistic in the least, full of myths, folklore, made-up races, and so on.
Sounds good, I am interested in either, more with the second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back