• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for someone to rp with

Bingeeaterlynn

Binge Eater :^)
So I have a character I like to rp a lot.

Name: Lynn Everhart
Hair color: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
*Additional features: She has tattoos of runes all over her body, except for her face.
Height: 193cm

This is kind of what she looks like

She seems like a normal human being here, but she's actually a half-demon, half-titaness.

This is what her parents look like:

Dad:

Mom:

In the dimensions where Lynn's parents live, it is strictly forbidden for the two races to mix. Both of her parents have high statuses in their own dimensions and can't afford to lose that. Lynn's basically their illegitimate child. Right after Lynn was born, her mother didn't know what to do with her and decided to come to this dimension. Here, she leaves her outside the gates of a huge castle where she hoped the baby would have a chance of a better life. The mother leaves her after that. Lynn grows up with a wealthy royal family who absolutely dote on her and buy her anything she wants and treat her as if she were one of their own children, which they have three of.

Lynn grows up with that family until she finds out that she wasn't really their child. After that, she decides to leave and live on her own. Lynn is really independent and didn't have any problems finding jobs. At first, she didn't have any problems working at strip clubs until she felt like she wanted to settle for something a little quieter. She decides to work at a pretty fancy cafe in the downtown of Tokyo where she has been working for years.

After some time, she meets a guy, who also happens to be a ghoul. They start dating but he was extremely abusive towards her until one day, she killed him. She has been on the run and escaping from police since then. She sometimes escapes to different dimensions at times so she can feel safe since there were WANTED posters with pictures of her everywhere and anyone can recognize her.

Lynn's a very fun character. She's stubborn, easily jealous, but has a very kind heart. She has 10 dogs now and spends her time either at the cafe, or taking random classes or learning something new. She loves cross-dressing sometimes and can sometimes pass as a male if she has her hair hidden under a hat and a medical mask on. She also has a pretty foul mouth.

Last edited:
hi there! Most of my characters work with fantasy (see signature), and as a fellow crossdresser OC owner, I thought I say hi!

Hello!!

Are you interested in rp’ing with my char?
Possibly! For the plot you mentioned (which kinda sounds like Modern Fantasy), that would suit either Kaoru (the crossdressing boy on my pfp) or Moto (an adorable cinnamon roll of a person). I dont have too many fantasy races in my OC thread yet, and I generally play humans, but I could possibly come up with something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back