• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For Someone To RP As N From Pokemon Black And White

YanderGay

Hello everyone! Thanks for stopping by! Are you doing ok? I'd be glad if you were. If you aren't. Know I'm sorry and that things will get better so don't give up ok? Eat something and maybe have something to drink. Anyway, I'm here with the same Pokemon roleplay request that I keep posting about! N Harmonia from Pokemon Black and White and my Trainer Oc Aura who I just revamped. But this time I will give more details about things I want to happen in the plot.If you do not like Canon character x Ocs feel free to pass by and I hope you have a nice day!

[IC] So First I will list all of my rules. Then follow with the plot and some art someone did of Aura and N. I'm hoping to hypnotize the right people with cute art. JKJK unless… Anyway I am an advanced literate Novella roleplayer. I have 12 years of experience. I'm not the best with grammar sometimes so you don't have to be either. But I am looking for lengthy responses.

[BIC] Da Rules

[C] 1. You must be literate to advance literate roleplayers to rp with me. I'm not talking about grammar or punctuation. What's important to me is the length and thought put into a response. Something I can easily give a just as well thought out reply. Please do not use **

[BIC] 2. ☆☆☆☆DISCUSS YOUR TRIGGERS WITH ME IMMEDIATELY ☆☆☆☆☆☆ This is very important as I prefer darker themes in my roleplays. I do not want to unknowingly trigger you. So please please tell me if I need to avoid certain topics. I will understand, I promise.

[BIC] 3. Kind of coming off of number 2. Know that I do use darker themes. I like sad roleplays with twists and turns. If you only want happy roleplays, I am not the partner you're looking for. I'm sorry.

[BIC] 4. Contribute to the roleplay. I do not like having complete control over the rp. Do something unexpected! Don't let me do it all. If I'm the only one contributing to the plot I'd rather just write a story. Roleplay is a joined effort. It is what makes it fun. Add ideas to make a bomb go off idk. Kill my character to go ahead! Do it! Don't be afraid!

[C]5. Please be somewhat active. You don't have to reply every minute or even day. But let me know if you're going to disappear.

[C] 6. Also, do not spam me! If you ask me every 5 minutes where I am I will not respond as I hate that. Sets off major anxiety

[C] 7. Enjoy our roleplays!

[BIC] Quickly before I give the plot. This RP will take place before, during and after the plots of black and white 1 and 2. I have a lot of ideas already but feel free to add your own. Before we continue you must know this plot contains drama angst romance love triangles adventure pokemon laughs fun cute girls and lgbtq themes and a whole lot more

[BC] Before the events of Black and white 1.

My OC (Aura) landed in Unova six months ago. She has been staying in the wild because she is being chased by someone from her past (Atom). She is finally chased to Pinwheel Forest where she is unable to fight or flee. Her Pokemon and best friend, Celine is unable to use teleport anymore. Aura throws her body around her pokemon trying to protect her thinking she is going to die. She whispers to Celine to flee after she dies. This is where N shows up. He sees this going on and decides to save either Celine, which also saves Aura. But Atom manages to escape.

As N distracts Atom for a minute. Aura makes the hasty decision to push Celine into Ns hand and asks him to save Celine and leave Aura behind. She then runs off and is chased by her pursuer. Celine fights to be free and save her trainer. Not understanding why N does not immediately chase after them.

After Atom is dealt with (usually escaping) N is interested in the strange bond Aura and Celine seem to share. They seem to speak without words and always know what the other is thinking. They never want to be apart from each other. N has never seen anything like this before so he wants to keep them close to him, Sohe invites them to join Team Plasma. He doesn't reveal who he is. Aura is selectively mute. But for some reason she decides N is trustworthy enough to hear her voice. After all he did already hear her when she asked him to save Celine. As they walk They mention that Aura and Celine have admired N since he had protected her family. So N is even more reluctant to admit who he is. He thinks Aura will treat N differently if she knows who he is. ((side note the reason he protected her family is for you to decide.))

But eventually the secret is out and Aura learns who he is and is too nervous to tell him what she had dreamed of saying to him once she found him. So instead she just becomes his friend. Eventually she grows to trust him enough that she is no longer afraid to talk to him. She is happy to help be a team Plasma grunt and does her best to be a good grunt.

[BC] During Black and White!

N and Aura arrive in Accumula town for the Team Plasma rally. Celine with her strong psychic abilities senses negative feelings and an intense feeling of Malice and it makes her very sick.She quickly realises these feelings and intentions are coming from Ghetsis. She tries to have Aura stay far away but won't tell N or Aura why she doesn't want to be near him. So the rally happens and enter White. A beautiful blue eyed brunette with a very sleepy oshawott named Aenon. Aura slightly crushes White because she's exactly the Auras type of girl. What Aura doesn't know is that White is instantly drawn to N. She very quickly starts to crush on him and keeps flirting with N which he doesn't seem to understand and is made uncomfortable every time they interact or fight. This also happens in Nacrene City. White thinks she is starting to get N to like her back

As they reach Nimbasa, Aura has started to fall for N. But she didn't confess because she thought it wouldn't work out and that White just looked so good with N. The ferris wheel thing happens but it's different. White thinks that N is going to confess to her and ends up kissing him on the way up. But all I wanted to do was be real about who he was and talk about his confusion about Aura. Aura sees this and her thinking she has no chance is reinforced.Therefore she is sad and N doesn't know why and Aura won't tell him.

Aura still works as a grunt when they are assigned to chargestone cave. She notices that something is off with N. But she figures it has something to do with White. Which it technically does but not for the reason Aura thinks. While in chargestone cave Aura overhears a conversation between ghetsis and another TP Grunt ((another oc of mine that's just there to cause drama we can omit her from the story but if we do include her i've gotta talk about a few things)) Anyway in this conversation Aura overhears ghetsis talking about manipulating N and what his true plans are. ((This grunt can be replaced by the shadow triad)) Aura tries to find N but realizes he's gone already

Aura keeps trying to find N but finds out he's in Mistralton working on getting a badge where he meets White and has that nifty conversation with her. He mentions how strange it is that Both Auras and Whites pokemon seem to like them which is still really weird to him.

Aura accompanies N to dragonspiral tower but she just can't seem to find a way to tell him what she had overheard. And everytime she even gets close to it there's some kind of distraction so that she can't. ANyway N gets Reshiram (The superior dragon fight me) Or Zekrom (up to you)

The day before N goes to fight the elite four they decide to hold a ball to celebrate. Aura is excited because she loves to dance but she also knows she needs to tell N about what she had heard. She actually ends up confessing to him. Mostly because all of the grunts wanted one and kept harassing ghetsis. At this point Ghetsis has learned that Aura knows hes an asshole and is going to use this ballto attempt to get rid of her. Aura doesn't trust him but she doesn't think she knows anything. Then there is a setup and Ghetsis makes it look like Aura went insane and denounced team plasma even attacking him in the process. N feels betrayed by Aura and she is kicked out of the castle. But deep down he knows Aura wouldn't have done that. But he doesn't want to call Ghetsis a liar.

Aura sits outside victory road unsure of what to do. Until White finds her. She figures out what is actually going on and decides to give Aura the pep talk of her life. Then the two Charge into N's castle together and kind of become friends. All the stuff happens in the castle N unfortunately loses. Ghetsis proves he's an asshole and N decides to go on a journey to discover himself and takes Aura with him. They get together if it leads to that.I prefer romance but I won't force it

[BIC] The two years between bw1 and 2 i have a whole bunch of fun stuff planned for that i don't wanna list it all here cause this is already too long.

[BIC] BW2
Aura and N hear that Team Plasma is active again in Unova under Ghetsis. They decide to return to Unova to obviously try and stop them. N is out somewhere trying to track where team Plasma is and Aura finds out where Ghetsis is. Having a few choice words to say to him she decides not to wait for N and goes herself. She takes the place of Rosa/Nate and is nearly killed by Kyruem but of course is saved. I dont have alot more than this for bw2 but when we get there we can get into more details! This was already so long! Tysm for taking your tie to read. Please only comment if you are interested! Or message me TYSM FOR READING i REALLY AM THANKFUL HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT

Artwork was done by CherryBerryDesu as a commission for me

Attachments

• Illustration4.png
    Illustration4.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back