• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for someone to play Spider-Man/Peter Parker!

kalopsia.

๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ.
Hey there! I'm looking for someone who would be willing to play Peter Parker/Spider-man against an OC of mine, I have a slight idea for a plot and would love to hear your ideas!
I'm pretty chill when it comes to my rules, I only ask that you write at least one paragraph. Personally, I can write anywhere from two-five paragraphs or more depending on how inspired I am for the current scenario. Also, I don't mind text talk in OOC chat, but please do not use it when writing for your character.
Now, I know many of you out there like to double so I can assure you that I do as well! If you play my requested character, I will happily take on any Marvel character you wish for me to play as well!

I prefer to write over PMs or Discord.

Let me know if you are interested!

what did you have in mind?

Itโ€™s not much of a plot yet, but if you want to PM me we can discuss it! Or I can PM you later. Iโ€™m a little busy at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back