• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for someone to help me write/expand a roleplay idea

The True Nerd

Smol and awkward
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It's been a long time since I've been on! Quarantine and extra work has been taking up all of my time the last few months. I've been wanting to get back into roleplaying though, so hopefully someone takes interest to this story! First, some about me and my rules. Sorry about the messy formatting!

• Please be 18 or older, I am almost 19 myself!
  • I am ghost friendly
  • I will respond as much as I can, but I am busy and it takes me awhile to write what I like
  • I can do pretty much any response length
  • Please do more than one sentence
  • I only roleplay on this site in messages
  • Characters have to at least be 18

So, my idea, and it isn't very hashed out right now, I only have basic ideas, is that there is a lab experimenting on people. They have been doing this for years now and they specialize in bringing animal characteristics and abilities to humans. The humans very in age and they are trapped in this lab. The experiments believe they are doing this to save them, but they are actually doing this to make military weapons out of humans. I want to have a prey animal human and a predator animal human being put together to test how they get along and if they have the killer instincts or if they can be housed together. We develop the story from there. I would like it to possibly have romance, and I am most comfortable with mxm, but I can do any pairing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back