• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for someone to do one of these prompts ♡ [ always open ] ♡

xIzumiRyotox

Unlucky Member
Hiya ^.^ ~

I'd love to do some type of roleplay with one of these following prompts. Or even to share ideas with one another. ♡
I'm definitely going to always play a female but I don't mind if your character is male or female~

I'd also like someone who can write at least a paragraph or two. I try to match as best I can.
There will be times that I won't be able to answer for a few days as I have College to deal with; I'll always let you know if there's going to be a time that I won't be on for more than two days at a time ♡

~♡~Thank You~♡~
_____________________________________________________________________________________

♡ At a friends urging, you begrudgingly attend a Valentine's Day speed dating event.

♡ Two characters that are perfect for one another are foiled by bad timing.

♡ Well, that was a New Year's Eve kiss you won't forget anytime soon.

♡ Your soulmate is born with your name tattooed on their wrist. Except one of you decide you never want to know who they are, so they get the tattoo removed. The other finds out that you're their soulmate, but they never show interest in them. They believe that they're destined to be alone and that their soulmate loves another.

♡ “I need you to make out with me. Don’t worry though, it’s for science.”

♡ “We’re not just friends and you fucking know it.”

♡ They were always assumed to be a couple; they always denied it. But it started to hurt one once they realized they had feelings for the other.

♡ Roommate to friends to lovers.

♡ He was a cop, she was a college student. They lived across from one another in the same apartment building and he helped her move in.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
xIzumiRyotox xIzumiRyotox I smell like my tap shoes now...

Anyway! Hey! My name is Lone, I go by just about anything, and a lot of these promots look cool! I like the New Year's one, cop one, and the 'it's for science' one do get back to seem via PM or here, I'd love to talk it over

oooo I like the I need you to make out with me it's for science, and we're not friends and you fucking know it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back