• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for someone to do a 1x1 with.

Ex Nihilo

I'm looking for some 1x1 partners and have a few plots I've thought up. But first a few rules and such to let you know what I'm looking for.

• I like being literate and descriptive. Usually I do around a paragraph, maybe two depending but I'd like it if whomever I'm Roleplaying with could do just as much, or more, but definitely no one or three liners. Unless you have the occasional writer's block, then I understand.

• I can do romance, however, I only do MxF. I can't do FxF or MxM. Sorry to disappoint.

Also, some of the genres I enjoy; I can do pretty much anything, I'm fairly flexible. I love Sci-Fi/Futuristic and Historically based and Fantasy from time to time, although I don't usually do Vampires or Werewolves for some odd reason. It could be time to shake things up a bit though.

I think that's about it. So, if I haven't completely scared you off congratulations, you survived!

So, in the plots below Character A is the role I intend to play, however the genders can be decided on later as I can do a guy or a girl. It all depends.

Imperfect Symbiosis

[Character A] is an alien life form that finds their way to Earth and becomes stranded. Never fret though, there happens to be one small upside for them: Humans. [A] just happens to be the kind of life form that needs another to survive, a host, if you will. [A] finds such a host in [Character B]. However, Human beings are a new and unknown alien to [A] and due to this, things go sort of wrong; discovers an unfamiliar and unwelcome voice in their head.

Here be Pirates

Desperate to lift a curse put on [Character A] and their crew, [A] will do most anything, including capture the King's son/daughter, [Character B]. However, sailing across seas to a mysterious and uncharted island gives you a chance to get to know your fellow passengers and suddenly [A] isn't so willing to go through with the last ditch effort to redo the spell; not at [Character B]'s expense.

I will, hopefully, come up with more.

i am also interested as well and respect your conditions. If your kind to message me i can explain in as much detail as i can my experiences in ropleplaying and we can meet in the middle of one rp ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back