• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for someone interested in MassEffect RP | Detailed | Two-Characters Each

NeonRain

Galactic Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey! So, I have a story where it kinda changes a few things for MassEffect. And by a few, I mean like one, and that thing is that there are two Shepards. Would anyone want to do an rp with me that entails two Shepards? Like they're siblings, both work on the Normandy, maybe only one of them is a spectator? They both find love and save the galaxy together. Stuff like that? I already have a story pre-written up, but if I need to make changes to it I can! :D Anyone interested?

Story;
Hannah Shepard could have been a lot of things, but she chose to be a mother and stay with her husband on Mindoir. They were expecting twins, sadly after labor, her husband was attacked by the doctor, who then ran off with one of the children. Her husband suffered a severe blow to the head that left him in a coma for a year before he died. She was left alone to raise the only child she had left. Unknowingly the man who kidnapped her second child had run to earth and actually left the baby somewhere safe before being mugged and killed. Leaving the young child an orphan on earth, with no knowledge of having a mother that loved her. Eventually, as fate would have it, both children found each other, after joining the alliance. The one who was raised by their mother revealed that she never stopped looking until the galactic police told her that it was likely the twin didn't survive as the man who took her was dead. Now, trying to build a platonic family-like relationship, the two are learning about each other while also trying to save the galaxy and life as they know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back