• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for someone! Adventure and Romance!

Dawixen

Hello my fellow roleplayers! 

What I am talking about is that I would use somone to rp with! I'm roleplaying since good 11 years by now and most of my recent time I have spent on 1x1 roleplay. 

But what kind of rp? I have made an universe over a long time with a map that my friend have drawn. It's a fantasy world, altough not some strong fantasy and neither filled with typical archetypes. Or at least I believe so. 

It would be paragraph-style roleplay. I don't really expect massive text walls from you on every step but neither want to see single lines of text. I would prefer to see some actual quality of the text and proper grammar. Although no one is perfect and I don't demand from you flawless knowledge of english. 

PM me if you're interested and I'll answer with more details.

Have a nice day, chap! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back