• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For Somebody To Join Me on a Adventure In The World Of Naruto

HiddenLeafNinja

MHA/Fairy Tail Lover
Hey there, and welcome to my search thread. I’m currently looking for a partner that would love to roleplay that amazing anime known as Naruto. I completed the entire original series recently so I’m well versed on that. As for Shippuden, I’m almost done with the first season. I’m a experienced role player with more than 10 years of writing under my belt, but don’t go thinking that I’m a stuffy person that only wants somebody that can give me a novel length post every time. In fact, I’m not like that at all. :) But a paragraph or more would be nice.

I’m looking for somebody that can roleplay canons, and would be comfortable with doubling. I can double as well, and play as both male and female. My male OC will be my main character, but I can certainly give playing canons a try too. Romance is welcome, but I’d prefer a MxF pairing. When contacting me let me know which canon you’d prefer to play. OCs are fine too, but I’d really like canons in the story as well. I’m 30+ so I’d like my partner to be over 20, and be comfortable with darker themes and/or violence. But I enjoy lighter things too, such as fluffy romance. ^^ So shoot me your ideas, I’d love to hear them! HiddenLeaf out!

Hi! Thanks for replying to my thread. :) Well I was thinking that my OC could be an former Hidden Sand shinobi But he left for fear that the curse put on him (by Orochimaru) might be discovered and he would be driven out by the people of the village. He one day comes upon the Hidden Leaf village, and after meeting the canon or OC of your choice, he decides to stay. Interesting things would happen because of the curse mark. So what do you think? There could also be romance involved if you’d like. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back