• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for some TRASH (Anime, MCU, Harry Potter, and more)

SunshineStark

Hey there! My name's SunshineStark but you can call me Elle, Sunshine, Stark, you there... I'll respond to most anything. Anyways! I've been roleplaying for about 7-8 years now (oh lord has it really been that long?) so I have my fair share of experience. I'm a college kid and will be working part-time soon, so my availibity isn't 100%, but I can almost guarantee (save for internet outages, illnesses, or other freak accidents) at least one reply a day. My reply rate is based on the frequency of my partner's replies. You reply a lot, I reply a lot; you reply infrequently, I reply infrequently.

My literacy requirements aren't too strict. I ask for decent grammar and spelling - if you have something that makes it so you can't reach this (such as english not being your first language) just tell me and I'll be more understanding. I ask for at least a couple of sentences (3-5), but generally I'll match my partner's length. I won't, however, do more than 3 paragraphs very often, so if you're wanting giant responses sorry!

Other things about my RPing... I prefer to double (each of us have one male and one female in most circumstances). I'm okay with FxM or MxM. I like canons, OCs, and mixture. I'm a BIG fan of romance, but not a big fan of forced romance (if our characters don't jive that way its fine!). I like to work out the plot with my partner so we both feel involved and invested in it.

Without further ado! Fandom List!
(*s are interest level.)

Anime:
Fulllmetal Alchemist/Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood*
Death Note*
Fairy Tail
Yuri! on Ice***
Ouran High School Host Club

Movies/Shows:
Once Upon a Time
Harry Potter
Criminal Minds
Merlin**
Reign*
Avengers*

If you're interested you can respond or send me a PM!

I'm interested in FMA,OUAT,Harry Potter and Ouran. My Grammar and spelling won't be perfect thou do to a learning Disability I've had my whole life but if you can over look that I love writing and consistently improve and am more than Capable of Multi-Para Roleplay. Please let me know if you are interested

I'm interested in Harry Potter! PM me and we can discuss pairings :3 I typicaly do canon x oc

I have a weird request and it's okay if you say no! I understand that my ship is very strange. If you want, though, I'd be interested in doing an FMA rp with you if you would play Ed for an Ed/Al ship. In return I'd play any character and do any other ship you'd like as long as it doesn't interfere with Ed/Al. ^^ Again I understand if you don't want to! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back