• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for some roleplays!!

ad0ra

hi, im swiftie. i was on warriorcatsrpg and xanje for about five years before it was shut down and remade into feral (which i also recently re-joined). i consider myself a semi-advanced roleplayer. i was advanced before but like i said, its been a long time so im trying to ease back into it. currently i can crank out three or four paragraphs at a time, i can higher that number for a challenge if youre advanced and i can lower it if youre looking for something less. but i do prefer at least one paragraph responses, just so i have more to work with when im replying. anyways, ill list all my fandoms down below. i have no issue doing ocxcanon, ocxoc or canon characters together. i do ask that we double up though because i do have more fun with the creativity that comes with ocs. i also like the idea of soulmates, or just about anything that requires both of us to be creative with a plot and character dynamics. bolded are the things i have the most muse for. i also dont really expect you to reply like once a day or anything like that, we all have lives and even when we arent busy sometimes the mood to write just isnt there. i just hope that whenever a response is given, its at least one or two paragraphs. dont be afraid to let me know if you want to drop a thread if we make one together!! also i do definitely lean towards romance, and will assume we are doing romance unless you tell me otherwise so give me a heads up if you just want a platonic thread :)

movies (im not big on movies so the list is short):
- anything avengers related. idk too much about the comics but if you took the time to explain to me the storyline id probably be down
- id love to do a spinoff of to all the boys ive loved before!!! cant really see myself doing good with the current characters
- five feet apart
- harry potter (including the maurader's era)
- honestly im not very big on movies idk why i made this selection

video games:
- the last of us
- uncharted
- ive never beat fallout but im familiar enough with the game that i think a thread like that would be interesting
- if we could find something with skyrim i think thatd be an interesting play
- until dawn but with ocs

tv shows:
- greys anatomy
- skins
- jane the virgin
- steven universe
- dave
- the good place
-
ouran high school host club

im also down for any of the following:
- cliche high school romance
- soulmate aus
- hamilton

just let me know what youre interested in!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back