• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for some roleplays!

MissDeadlyFangirl

Hello everybody! I am new to the site and I am looking for some new roleplays. I found a few plots on Tumblr that I would like to try! (: Check out my Blog to see what my rules/criteria are for roleplay partners.

Frost Bitten

Muse A is driving along an unfamiliar road on what the meteorologists have dubbed ‘the coldest day of the year’. The sky is overcast and gray, signaling that a blizzard is imminent. Anxious to get home before the snow begins, Muse A drives faster and his/her car slides on a patch of black ice. The car swerves off the road and into a ravine that Muse A is unable to maneuver out of. There’s no cell phone reception here, and there are no other cars passing by. Panic begins to creep in until Muse A hears a sound coming from within the thick of the snow-capped trees. He/She treks into the woods that border the desolate road in hopes of finding help. What little daylight there was is dwindling and the bite of frigid, winter air is setting in. Muse A can barely feel his/her fingers or toes when he/she stumbles upon a small cabin, smoke rising from a thin chimney. Muse B inhabits this cabin. He/She is on his/her way back to the cozy dwelling with an armful of fire wood when he/she spots Muse A, shivering in the ankle-deep snow. Muse B invites Muse A inside to warm up. (If possible, I'd like to be Muse B).

The New Patient

Muse A has been a resident of the local psychiatric hospital since their youth. Because of the nature of their disorder, they keep primarily to themselves and don’t go out of the way to meet people. Other patients aren’t necessarily scared of them, but it’s common knowledge that Muse A is not to be bothered and people generally comply.

Muse B is a newly admitted patient to the same hospital. They’re loud, aggressive, and in the short amount of time they’ve been there, have managed to get on almost everybody’s nerves at least once.

Muse A, by habit, goes out of their way to avoid Muse B, but Muse B is fascinated by them and how they’re viewed by the other patients. They make it their personal mission to get as close as they possibly can to Muse A, to the point that the staff takes notice and has to threaten Muse B with a stint in solitary confinement.

One day Muse B manages to steal a key card and ambushes Muse A in a hallway. Once the two are alone, Muse B is finally able to get answers from Muse A.

Horror Twist - Once Muse B has Muse A to themselves, they use scare tactics to find out what Muse A’s deal is, and decides to keep Muse A prisoner for as long as they can without getting caught.
Romance Twist - Once Muse B manages to get Muse A alone, they find out they have things in common and emerge friends. Over the course of the next few months, they become inseparable and start a relationship. (I'm okay with either role).

Lean On

Muse A, who was diagnosed with seizure disorder in their early teens, has finally succeeded in convincing their parents that they’re ready to go away for college. The family is concerned about this decision since what started out as simple absence seizures (where Muse A merely appeared to be daydreaming for several moments/minutes) has progressed to include more serious symptoms, such as involuntarily muscle jerks and full-body convulsions. Muse A has been managing their condition responsibly for several months leading up to this change and wants to further prove to their family as well as themself that they’re not fragile and they can be independent. Being so distant from home, starting over in a new environment with no familiar faces and with unforeseeable stresses is going to be challenge, but Muse A is going to give it their best shot.

Muse B is a fellow student who shares an introductory course with Muse A; this is their first time being far from home as well. One day when Muse A begins to convulse in the middle of a lecture, Muse B is the only one to spring into action rather than stare in confusion/fear. When the episode is over and Muse A and Muse B are able to talk, Muse B shares that they have a relative who also has epilepsy and that’s how they knew how to help. Muse A is embarrassed at first, doubting if they made the right decision to move away from home, but Muse B provides encouragement and offers companionship. Muse B is happy to look out for Muse A when necessary, and Muse A is happy to have a friend who won’t treat them like a patient like others so often do. (For this one, I'd prefer to be Muse A just because I'm also an epileptic and I was thinking I could potentially share some of my personal experiences in the story?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back