• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For Some Roleplayin'

Asgaardian

Not even sure what Im really looking for. All I know is its been months since my last roleplay, and with all the stress of my Everyday life, I could use a good one on one, or even something bigger. I've been doing this for around 8-9 years, and can manage anything from one to two sentences, to pages long responses.

Like I said, Im not even sure what kind of roleplay Im looking for. Im a fair hand at most subjects, and I know a good deal about most Fandoms.

I guess Im just looking for someone who already knows what they want to do, and just needs a willing subject.

inquire within.

( Disclaimer: Romance is cool and all, but Im not overly into guy x guy stuff. Just aint my scene, but totally down for a good bromance. Nothing like a good Best Buds story!

Also, if this seemed really awkward, or shoddily put together, I've had a hell of a week, and my head aint quite screwed on correctly right now.)

Hi, I have been kind of looking around for roleplays or roleplay partners for a bit. I usually avoid roleplays that basically requires or want romances as a definite so sorry about that. I am a bit unclear on what roleplay to do cause I usually like making things up with the other person in the roleplay if it's one on one so sorry about that. Although I do tend to do a bunch of fantasy stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back