• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for some partners (Always open)

Ben Douglas

Diet Dew, grapes, and my 3DS= My Life
As the title suggests, I'm looking for some RPing partners, preferably someone to play the male role of the RP (If it is a MxF, I can also do an FxF. I'm just really comfortable playing the female role). Here are a few plots I had in mind.

• Online dating
  • Best friend x Best friend
  • Met at a bar
  • High school romance
  • Roommates
  • Or some suggestions from you

Now here are some of my rule.

• No swearing or foul language
  • Be respectful
  • If something pops up suddenly, just tell me and I'll understand, just don't stop posting fro a day and not tel me that something happened
  • I don't care about one liners
  • Have fun, and if you aren't having fun, we can stop, I'll respect your decision

And just a few extra things I want to point out.

• I may RP differently than you, I learned how to RP on a different site, so be mindful of that
  • And I tend to do around a para. or less, but I can do a little more. It is just where I learned, we did short responses and that was all we needed.

(PS, I'll be off line for a few hours, so I won't be responding. I also have classes tomorrow)

May I join in? I'm comfortable with any of those above, maybe meeting at a cafe? Waitress/customer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back