• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for some partners... Again.

Eulaila

Fantastically Awkward
Hi there! I'm just an awkward girl looking for someone to role play 1 x 1 with! Are you down?

About Me:

My name is Eulaila and I'm an extremely awkward 18 year old! I wouldn't say I'm socially inept, but I am most definitely lacking in the “social skills” department. Do not let that deter you, though, I swear I am not too bad!

Anyway, I used to role play online quite a bit, but a few things happened in my life that made it difficult to make the time for it. Now here I am, looking to get back into the habit! I absolutely love to write (you could call it a passion of mine) and I consider myself fairly literate.

My Style:

• I can write anywhere from one to five paragraphs - one being the absolute bare minimum.
  • I consider myself fairly literate, as I said above, and my writing typically reflects that.
  • I usually respond at least once a day; often times more than that, but sometimes less (though I try my best to notify if I know I won't be able to respond “on time”)
  • Fantasy/Supernatural elements are my jam! I hardly do anything that does not involve them, though I will if the plot is intriguing enough!
  • A little romance never killed nobody! In other words, I do not shy away from romantic elements!
  • I tend to lean towards feminine roles, as it's something I feel more comfortable with!
  • I am comfortable with both “male x female” and “male x male” pairings, but not quite “female x female” pairings.

What I Am Looking For:

• Someone who can at least my 1-5 paragraph writings.
  • Someone who responds just as much as I do!
  • Someone who also considers themselves fairly literate!
  • Someone who enjoys fantasy elements!
  • Someone who I comfortable playing more masculine roles!
  • Someone who is creative and can contribute to whatever plot we see fit!

Pairings:

(Please note, these are not the only things I do, they are merely suggestions to get the ball rolling. Feel free to make up your own!)

• Human x Supernatural Creature
  • Angel x Demon
  • Rebel x Soldier
  • Human x Human Experiment
  • Royalty x Peasant
  • Kidnapper x Kidnappee
  • Hunter x Hunted
  • Supernatural Creature x Supernatural Creature
  • Alien x Human
  • Wicked x Innocent
  • Ghost x Human
  • Survivor x Survivor
  • Zombie x Human

Feel free to reply, PM me, or email me at villainouseulaila@gmail.com, if you're interested! (I also use Discord.)

Hello from another socially awkward girl!

I think we have very similar styles, but would you be interested in something more casual? (I have a strange schedule :/)

Hello there! I think I would be interested in something more casual, depending on what exactly you mean by that...

I have a male demon character for the angelxdemon if your up for it..?

Oh heck yes! I would definitely be up for it! How do you prefer to RP?

im interesting in the angel x demon pairing. I do have a male Demon who im itching to use and this seems like a perfect opportunity. I'm not much of a 5 paragraph type of rper but i can comfortably write 1-2 paragraphs :)

im interesting in the angel x demon pairing. I do have a male Demon who im itching to use and this seems like a perfect opportunity. I'm not much of a 5 paragraph type of rper but i can comfortably write 1-2 paragraphs :)
/

Okie dokie! I would definitely be down for that! How do you prefer to RP?

Eulaila Eulaila
Yo, I'd be down with a humanxsupernatural being or alien. I just imagine the human being a mage/magus. Especially with the alien it'd be like technology vs magic lol. Some of the other prompts seem interesting too.

Please dm me as I still can't lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back