• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for some new role plays.

mojavewastes

Hey, I'm Z. I've been role playing for quite some time so I've got experience beneath my belt.
I'm a girl in my twenties with a job, a boyfriend, my own place, and college all wrapped up in my schedule but I recently went part time and have a lot more down time--hence my search.

A few guidelines, well, I'll keep that brief. Obviously, be capable of typing. I like quality and I like quantity but it does sometimes fizzle my brain to have to send a short novel as a response each and every time. I prefer playing a male character, it's just what I'm comfortable with. While we're on the topic of genders, I also have a preference to do heterosexual role plays where romance is concerned. Limitations wise, I'm pretty much open to anything just let me know if something is particularly appalling to you. Lastly, I have no problem with starting and/or brainstorming on plots or twists together.

Now, as far as the role plays go... my list too will be brief, but it's just to give you a little idea of what I most often do. As I said prior, I would love to hear any cravings that you might be having.

Cravings
- Character A and Character B go back to, well, childhood. They grew up in a rather poor part of the Big Apple in the same housing projects, playing together and attending the nearby school. They remained close throughout their adolescence, almost like siblings, until they were driven apart. A wanted to pursue her dreams of becoming an actress and, despite being her friend, B couldn't help but think she was being unrealistic and stupid. B had, on the other hand, joined the military. With a rift between them, contact was soon cut. Fast forward to a decade later. A proved everybody wrong. She busted her ass to become a well-known name in Hollywood, soon plastered across billboards and magazines, and she has a big movie premiere in her native city of New York... it just so happens that B, who went on to become a police officer, is providing security for that event. He knows that she'll be there, but will she recognize him when they, quite literally, bump into each other?

Modern/Slice of Life
- Apartment
- High school
- Touring band
- Cop x prostitute
- Bride x best man
- Best friend x best friend

That's just a rough idea of things that I do... like I said, I'm pretty versatile.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM. I can't start them myself until I hit my post limit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back