• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for some new Role plays : ) (1x1)

Sasil

May the Dread Wolf take you.

Well, how do you do Rpnation people?

I am relatively new to this site (not role playing but just this site) A friend of mine talked me into joining it and I have to say I was not disappointed. Though I do find myself itching for a few more role plays.

But first a little about me.

I am a 21 year old female, been role playing for roughly ten years? Anyways, I am able to play male or female but prefer to be female most of the time. I love to double that way the both of us can be happy with the romance. In all my role plays I like romance. There has to be romance otherwise I may lose interest. Doesn’t have to be the main focus but I like it to be in there.

I tend to match what other people give me when it comes to length but I will not tolerate one liners. I would love you forever if you could write at least 3 paragraphs. Description, description, description! That’s always a good motto! If you make spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes it's not the end of the world to me just proof read and send away. I'm pretty laid back when it comes to that kind of thing.

Just please do not talk leik diz. It drives me crazy.

Ideas

I only really have one idea I really, really want to do at the moment and that is a retelling of Beauty and the Beast.

I recently read ‘Cruel Beauty’ by Rosamund Hodge, and the idea just really sparked my ideas for a role place. The idea of someone being thrown to a Lord that has dark magic evil beyond anyone’s imagination really strikes and intrigues me. An idea that the women who has been thrown to the wolves, probably never to see her family or friends again must deal with these emotions while also maybe, if we want it in the rp, dealing with a mission to escape and save herself; perhaps even her people. She could be a sacrifice.

Or perhaps it is more like the story of Hades and Persephone. That tail is always a goody for adding our own trials and add ons.

I apologize for the jumping around this thread is but truly when I role play it is a lot more thought out. Trust me.

I hope one of you finds this interesting and gets ideas from it as well! Pm or leave a message if you are interested. If not in Beauty and the beast I am open to other ideas as well : )

Thank you so much for reading~

More when she is in the underworld; but in a roleplay we could do a bit of both. Start when she is on the topside then more of it would take place in the underworld.

That's cool, I am also just kind of happy someone else enjoys her story. As for the Rp I am pretty much up for whatever you prefer.

I have always found the Persephone and Hades story to be so interesting. I have found the prettiest Fanart of it too.

We can PM and talk about the details? I would love to do the Persephone Rp if you are interested in that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back