• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Some New Partners | Fandoms + Originals | Mostly Looking for Fandoms | Updated 6/26

Glowing Eyes

joshler ♥
My Roleplay Search

• Hi everyone my name is Glowing Eyes! I've been gone due to a personal issue and school but now that both are out of the way I'm looking to get involved in more roleplays over the summer. Plus due to the time I was away I lost a few partners so I'm looking for a few new people.

I am currently a college student with a part time job so most of my weekdays are taken up with both of those things so I'm typically more active around 7 to 10 pm on weekdays and almost all day during the weekends. However now that school is over for the next three months my only really worry is my job and any other issue that might come up so I will probably have faster replies now than during my school months.

My Information tab has more in depth details on my roleplay preferences. However right now I'm currently looking for FxM or MxM pairings (however might be able to be convinced to do FxF depending on the plot and pairing). Plus I'm mostly looking for fandoms at the moment but I do have some originals listed that I'm dying to try out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jack the wolf]I'd be interested in doing a pirateX crew member.

[/QUOTE]
Sure message me and let me know if you are looking for MxM, MxF, or FxF.

You have so many fandoms haha.

Unfortunately I don't know anything about them. ;c (Except the Merlin one but I'm not into doing canon x canon pairings).

But I would be up for doing a Modern Fairy Tale pairing with you?

Koala said:
You have so many fandoms haha.
Unfortunately I don't know anything about them. ;c (Except the Merlin one but I'm not into doing canon x canon pairings).

But I would be up for doing a Modern Fairy Tale pairing with you?
Sure I would love to do a Modern Fairy Tale roleplay with you. Message me and let me know if you're looking for MxM, MxF, or FxF.

Hello! I am interested in roleplaying any of the following pairings with you:

Fake Relationship

Werewolf x Werewolf Hunter

Serial Killer x Significant Other

or a Slytherin OC x Hufflepuff OC ~

Mine me sending you a PM?

Serein said:
Hello! I am interested in roleplaying any of the following pairings with you:
Fake Relationship

Werewolf x Werewolf Hunter

Serial Killer x Significant Other

or a Slytherin OC x Hufflepuff OC ~

Mine me sending you a PM?
I would love to discuss any of those with you so feel free to shoot me a pm.

Hello I'm interested in doing a mxm role play! I usually write about two to five paragraphs. And I would love to do the following parings:

Based off a song

Pirate x captive

Twisted fairytale

Modern fairytale

I'd be interested in queen/princess x bodyguard, assassin x assassin, witch x human, or villain x hero!

Kurokat said:
Hello I'm interested in doing a mxm role play! I usually write about two to five paragraphs. And I would love to do the following parings:
Based off a song

Pirate x captive

Twisted fairytale

Modern fairytale
HanaJuni said:
I'd be interested in queen/princess x bodyguard, assassin x assassin, witch x human, or villain x hero!
SkysDreamlandx3 said:
Hello!~
I would be interested in a Supernatural Hunter OC x Hunter OC!~
I would love to do all of these! Everyone please message me!

Wait... Is that... A Chuck pairing for Supernatural??? I am screeching sign me up. Or if your rather oc x canon, we can make the canon be Chuck???

Serial Killer/Significant other sounds interesting. Also Slytherin OC x Hufflepuff OC, though I must say for this I'd prefer to be Slytherin (Because that's my house lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Noivian said:
Wait... Is that... A Chuck pairing for Supernatural??? I am screeching sign me up. Or if your rather oc x canon, we can make the canon be Chuck???
Yes Chuck x Sam is my favourite but underappreciated ship. If you want to do a Sam x Chuck roleplay I would love that! Message me please!

shaku1347 said:
Serial Killer/Significant other sounds interesting. Also Slytherin OC x Hufflepuff OC, though I must say for this I'd prefer to be Slytherin (Because that's my house lol)

Sure! I would love to do either! Message me please!

I'd love to do MxM pairs with you! Specifically I'm interested in Harry Potter OcxOc, Werewolf x hunter, and I do love the soul mates idea. PM me if you're still up for RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back