• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for some new fandom RP partners [A7x]

Oneiric

Lurker
Hi there! I'm pretty new to this site so go easy on me please. I'm not new to RP by any means though. I've been RPing for about 7 years now so I've been around. I'm slowly migrating from the RPing forums at Mibba, so hello if you're from there also. 

Im looking for some people who are interested in doing an A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) RP. I really only do Het, it's what I'm comfortable with. I'm big in the romance department so of course I would like whatever we do to have some sort of romance in it. 

I guess you could say I have a few requirements, it's not much really. It's just what I'm looking for in a partner. 

• Grammar 
  • Spelling 
  • Lengthy replies
  • At least a couple posts per day 

No one is perfect though, so don't assume I'll drop you if you make an error in a post. Everyone makes mistakes. 

Im generally online all the time so I'm guaranteed to reply, you won't have to wait. 

Im used to doubling, so if you're a girl and you'd also like me to play a guy for you while you also play one for me I don't mind. But if we single I'd like to play the girl. 

But- you have to play Matt Sanders for me (lead singer). 

So if you're interested, shoot me a message. (; 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back