• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for some longterm/active partners!

Fullmetal32

What doesn't kill you simply makes you stranger.

• Hi! My name is Adam. I am an experienced role player. I may be 20 but I will play with all ages 13-25. Role playing to me is fun and has become a very big part of my life, It lets me cope with stress and take all the issues I have in real life and get rid of them. I have a lot of time on my hands and I am very active on here (3-5 minutes to reply mostly.) I will be the first to admit that I'm not going to write an entire book for just one post. I sometimes do one liners, I'm human, sue me. I love making OC's. They just come to me. in 2 seconds I've already got the name and what he/she/them will look like (never played a female or trans-gendered role, but that doesn't mean I'm not up for it.) If you would like to see my rules and preferences see the tab that applies to that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to do a detective x criminal with you!Do you have a gender pairing preference?

Fullmetal32 said:
I do not have a gender preference for anything, @Neal Caffrey. and which one are you most interested in @wolfborn4 ?
I prefer playing male characters, but I don't care if the RP is MxM or MxF. So you choose which one you are more comfortable with.

I have never played a female role and i plan to do so when it is necessary. So MxM is fine for this one. I'll pm you so we can discuss details.

I had a great idea..... We could mix the supernatural and the roomate

Hey there! I am fairly experienced in the role play community! I would be interested in an Angel X Demon Rp. MxF preferable. If you would be interested shoot me a PM. Thanks!

sure, by 25 i meant like 35 isn't gonna happen. so shoot me a pm and we can discuss things, @itsallokay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to do roommates or teacherxstudent with you! Maybe we could discuss and come up with a plot for either of those? I've noticed a lot of people are interested in roommates so maybe something for teacherxstudent. I RP female and I prefer MxF.

I'm pretty new to the site. Not so much the role-playing. Leave a message if you ever need anyone to fill a group for any subject. I rp any gender (without sounding offensive in either role). I'm also looking for long-term so I won't be intimidated at all.

supernatural investigator x supernatural person/creature

I'm down for :3

pm me if you still looking for someone ^^

I would be so down for angel x human or angel x demon! down for literally anything in that, gender combinations, drama, whatever, hit me up if you wanna :D

I would love to do a roommate x roommate roleplay with you! (If you're still accepting partners) And I'm fine with being a female character.

I'm new on this website, so if you can PM that would be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back