• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Looking for some literate soap

Chrysanthemum

Black Currant & Mint
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey faaaaam -

So. I'm not going to list off a bunch of pairings and yada yada because anything is possible! I will list the kind of RP partner I'm looking for, and if you're interested, shoot me a message :) I highly prefer finding someone to RP with and then hashing out a plot with one another, just so we already know we're compatible.
  1. I'm looking for a literate/descriptive/veteran roleplayer. I've been doing this for 10 years or something and I appreciate thought and description :)
  2. I'd appreciate someone closer to my age - 20's. Just because I get into more mature themes, character flaws, violence, etc. etc. etc.
  3. I don't expect/need you to post every day! But if you're gone for a few days, or your posting is slower, lemme know. Faster is fun but I'm patient as long as communication is kept up :)
  4. I prefer longer posts... a handful of paragraphs. Having thought put into them. 500-1000+ words is my MO lately
  5. I typically prefer to double. I find that 2x2 characters interacting is more complex/interesting than just 1x1
  6. I would prefer to RP offsite, through email. Easier for me because I can access email anywhere anytime anyhow and it makes for easier storage - though, not a desperate 100% need. Strong preference.

As the title implies :P I'm looking for fancy romance soapy drama bullshit. Well - more like, I'd love a complex interesting plot with multiple characters who more or less end up mackin'. I don't watch a lot of TV. Need to write my own dramas.

Hit me up if you're interested - we can swap posts, see if our styles fit, you can chuck a plot idea at me, I can chuck a plot idea at you - I am ~ communication Queen ~. I threw Futuristic as a tag because I have particular plot idea for that, but I'm open to anything fantasy based rn.

Slower poster here. Since I can't PM until I got both 10 posts and have been here for 24 hours, I'll be keeping an eye on this until then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back