• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for some FxM or FxF Roleplay friends!

Petite Rouge

Psychotic Dancer
Hello! I'm new to Rpnation, but not Roleplay. I'd tell you about myself, but I don't like to talk about myself much. I have some ideas that were either unsuccessful on other sites, or have been locked away inside my head. I don't Roleplay as males. I feel like I'm not doing it right if I do. Also, romance is totally optional. I've read the Rpnation rules and I plan on following them. :)  I prefer one or two paragraphs at the minimum, and I love great character descriptions. (Since I always want to improve my roleplaying/writing skills!)

However I'm a bit psychopathic. Jk. Kinda.

I also enjoy some blood and gore. Make sure you tell me beforehand if certain things trigger or offend you that I wouldn't assume.  :)  

Here are the plot ideas.

Missing Students (TAKEN)

At a high-school located in the Mid West of the United States, a student will mysteriously disappear. However, no one seems to remember that person ever existing in the first place. No one except for your character and mine. Together, we try to figure out what's really happening at our school. As we slowly come closer to discovering the truth, worse things begin to happen.

The Blood Blog (TAKEN)

At a large high-school in (insert big city), many students have begun participating in an app called The Blood Blog where the students are required to harm and/or murder a selected person chosen by the app. The person selected is unique for each person. However, a video must be posted on this app of the act being committed. If your video receive the most likes, then you will win enormous amount of cash. If your video ends up in last place, you will be responsible for all of the fines and crimes committed by each person participating in the Blood Blog. Also, students are allowed to work in groups of up to five. My character, a psychopathic girl quite familiar with Blood Blog, wants you, a male/female new to the school to do the filming. Whether you accept or not, you somehow end up being dragged into the dangerous game.

Death Never Comes (Think of Re Zero)

After sitting under a magical tree, your character is transported to a mysterious world full of magic and fantasy. You eventually meet my character, who has suffered the same circumstances. Unable to weave ourselves into society, we wind up getting killed. However, when we open our eyes, we aren't in the afterlife. We're back where we started, sitting under a tree. We eventually realize we both have to die to go back in time. From then on we work together to survive and live a happy life in an unfamiliar world.

Now, I don't want you to think that this is all I'm open for. If you have a plot you think I'd like based on what I have here then shoot em at me! Ask questions while your at it! I'll likely post two or three times during the weekends if your pretty active. During the week, I'll probably only post once or twice. Sorry for barfing out information, if you don't understand something then ask! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back