• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for some Fandom partners!

Time_keeper108

Hello there!

If you're reading this then it seems I've managed to catch your attention. That's great considering I'm in the search for partners to spend a portion of my summer writing with! Before we get started though, I should probably explain a little about myself and my style huh?

~I've been writing on and off for the better part of 10+ years so I've experienced many different styles and my writing has evolved over the years. Ball field wise, I tend to write multi-para responses and have a fairly good grasp on grammar.

~I'm a semi frequent poster. Which means that while I strive to post at least once a day, I do have to put roleplays on pause when life gets too chaotic. It's not something that happens often but it DOES happen, so fair warning there. I'll make sure to give a heads up before then.

~I'm based off the Eastern Timezone.

~I prefer to roleplay primarily MxM or MxF or occasionally FxF, I just don't have too much experience with that pairing. That being said, I usually tend to portray either Female characters for MxF or Sekes with a bit of a submissive angle to them for MxM. Though I can be Seme for the right partners.

For the Fandoms and Pairings I'm interested in: The Fandoms with stars are what I'm craving at the moment and the character on the Right is who I'm interested in portraying.

Inuyasha:

Sesshoumaru x Inuyasha***

Kouga x Inuyasha

OOC x Inuyasha

OOC x OOC

Teen Wolf:

Scott x Stiles***

Derek x Stiles***

Scott x Derek***

Bleach:

Renji x Byakuya**

Ichigo x Byakuya*

Ichigo x OOC

OOC x OOC

Hakuoki:

Hijikata x Okita***

Hijikata x Hajime***

Hajime x Okita***

Naruto:

Kakashi x Iruka**

Kakashi x Sasuke**

Naruto x Sasuke**

Sasuke x OOC

Naruto x OOC

OOC X OOC

Warrior Cats:

OOC x OOC

The Witcher:

Geralt x Jaskier***

Uta no Prince-Sama:

OOC x Tokiya

OOC x OOC

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them:

Grindalwald x Dumbledore

Marvel

Steve x Tony***

Bucky x Tony***

Strange x Tony***

Loki x Tony***

Steve x Bucky**

Thor x Loki***

The Maze Runner:

Thomas x Newt**

Minho x Thomas

Pokemon:

OOC x OOC

And that's about all I can think of right now! If any of these pairings catch your attention, feel free to shoot me a pm! Looking forward to hearing you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back