• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Some Buddies to Roleplay With =)

Stevie Jupiter

(*≧∀≦*)
Hellooo! My name is Stevie Jupiter =3 you can just call me Stevie or Jupiter or Mx. Jupiter or Mx. Stevie, or anything I guess, it’s up to you =) I am an avid roleplayer of about eight years now, and I really enjoy writing! I aspire to be an author, so creating stories with others has been very fun, and I’m looking to do more! Down below is some more information about my roleplay style, genres I like, etc.

Style of Writing
Typically I write from about 1-4 paragraphs on average. I have done as large as eight paragraph replies, but they take a lot of time and I tend to get burnt out and I feel like the roleplay loses its charm. I’m okay with short and sweet replies as well, so long as they’re grammatically correct and M A K E . S E N S E . I cannot stress those two enough! I find myself lost too often with having to respond to things like “go bathroom x he see her oh hi” like nuuu bb wtffff DX
ANYWAY
I typically write in third person, but any POV is okay with me =3 just make sure you let me know.
With writing I’m okay with mild gore but don’t go all blood and guts on me, and I also love romance so keep fluff up if you can X//D I know it’s so dumb but I can’t help it!
I also like to talk outside of roleplaying, so if you want to make a separate chat thingy for that I would very much appreciate that =)

Pairings
I’m okay with all gender pairings! M/M, M/F, and F/F, AND I’m perfectly okay with non-binary characters =3 and like I said ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) romance? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) yes (≧∀≦)
Here is a list of potential pairings! These all can take place in several different genres. I do all genres except for sci-fy, and my favorite is fantasy mixed with romance and adventure! Anyway here’s the pairings:
Roommate X Roommate
Roommate X Landlord/Handyman/woman
Mythical Humanoid X Human
Royalty X Regular Citizen (Or Criminal? :0)
Teacher X Student
Wizard X Apprentice (I love this one DX)
Royalty X Knight
Aaaaa any other pairings you may have!

Alright getting a little long
I hope someone take an interest in what I’ve had to say, and I look forward to roleplaying with you all! X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back