• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for some bold partners down for some Star Trek

Callistis

slowest writer ever™
Looking for someone willing to explore relationships and plot along on some Star Trek scenarios.

I'm looking for TOS, AOS, Mirrorverse or Discovery, mostly bc those are the ones I'm familiar with.

> Ships I'm most interested in playing are Sarek/Amanda, (Bones)/Kirk/Spock, Paul/Hugh and Uhura/T'Pring

> but I'd love to play around with some other relationships as well, such as Michael/Spock, Saru/Michael, Spock/Uhura, Amanda and Kirk (gossiping about their vulcan husbands) and Sarek working things out with his children.

> I'm pretty much open to anything. I have some ocs as well and would be willing to play some oc x oc or oc x canon. Just hit me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back