• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for short-term 1x1 mxf rp!

Some tidbits about me

• I’m Nikki, she/her! :>
  • I’m 26!
  • Been role playing steadily for 2-3 years, I’ve been at it much longer but never this consistently before, haha. I can provide writing samples if anyone wants them? I don’t know how it works around here, lol.
  • I like to think of myself as fairly literate; I consistently write 2-3 paragraphs per post but I have and can write more, haha! I also like to match my partner’s length!
  • I love romance and shipping! Especially that slow burn. That being said, I typically only role play mxf - just not good at anything else ahaha.
  • I usually like playing as female characters but I’m cool with playing as male characters!
  • I do a draw.

A few things before we get into the role playing details:

• Please be over 18! I’m sorry, but I’m not sorry - I’m just not comfortable role playing with people younger than that.
  • I’m not terribly picky about post length, spelling and grammatical errors! As long as you give me something to work with, I can understand it and it’s just not littered with errors we’re cool!
  • Like I said, I love shipping and romance. While its not required for any role play I’m in, I’d rather my partner be on the same wavelength as me about it. Makes it less awkward, y’know?
  • Anime or drawn FC’s please! I know that seems picky, I just like having (kind of) matching pictures, y’know?
  • Also I like having quick little bios for reference. I’m easily forgetful and rather have something like that on hand!
  • Threads over PMs. I would prefer PMs or even an OOC thread for talking! :) I’m pretty chatty and like to get to know my partner(s)!

And finally… the roleplay deets. This section is disappointingly bare, I’m sorry!

I’m looking for a short-term role play because I’m new here, don’t know anyone, etc. The characters might not just click at all in a long-term roleplay, or we might not click, etc etc.

What I’m Craving:

An urban fantasy (think Final Fantasy) setting with my singer, Cordelia! Here’s a little blurb about her, in case you’re interested:

iconnn.png
Name: Cordelia de Ciel
Personality: Tenderhearted, Introverted, Anxious
A hugely popular singer. After the disappearance of a loved one, she struggles to come to terms with their absence. She’s convinced she missed signs leading to their disappearance.
I’m looking for someone to play her bodyguard (M), but feel free to pitch an idea if you got one! :) The setting also doesn’t have to be urban fantasy, but I’d greatly prefer it if you don’t mind.

Plot? Don’t know her-- no, just kidding. I got a bare bones plot for this:

The Capital’s concert hall is attacked midway through Cordelia’s performance. Though they barely know each other, Cordelia and her bodyguard must fight together to get through the attack…

But again! Feel free to suggest something if you got an idea :)

Some Pairings I’m Into:

PrincessxKnight
KnightxWitch
RoyaltyxRoyalty

Wordbank:
  • Urban fantasy
  • Magic
  • Monsters
  • Conspiracies
  • Shadow organizations
  • Mystery

I'll probably add more as I think of them!!! Sorry it's a little bare or not pretty, I don't know a thing about coding! Hopefully I didn't forget anything;;

Last edited:
The short term plot of two strangers force to get to know one another while escaping some sort of Coup/attack. Not quite a cliche, but simple enough to work with. I’m all aboard if you want to continue this?
Oh, yeah, for sure! I can't quite send PMs at the moment (under that limit, haha!) but if you're able to feel free to do so when you can!

Hey, I'm interested in the plot involving your singer OC. But I also can't pm lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back