• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Semi-lit Rp Partners

rustytubas

someone hand me a crowbar
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya, I'm Cheesecake-kun, but you can call me Cake or Kun like most of my friends do. (Disclaimer!) I'm new to this site, so I don't know exactly how everything works, please be mindful of that. Also, I'd prefer it if you were under 18 because I'm 13 :P.
The plot is about this steampunk like city where the air and environment are so messed up it's illegal to leave a building without a mask or show more than 15% of your skin. Some magic does exist but is barely used due to the intuitive techonolgy overrulling it. The city borders the equally polluted ocean and stretches for many miles. My character and your's are both criminals who's goal is to escape the city and start a new life and to do so they take a secret underground path as a way out. While traveling they get ambushed by a gang and decide to team up to beat them. Seeing how they share a common goal, they decide to travel together.
Like the title, you need to be semi-lit meaning you can type one to two paragraphs with little to no spelling or grammar mistakes. Pm me if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back