• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for RWBY girl.

Rexblades

Looking for someone to play any of the rwby girls for my OC. 18 is my age limit as I feel weird rping with someone under that age when theres romance involved. Also please no one liners, I would like at least one paragraph.

I'll also accept oc's as long as they're not op.

Here's a bit of plot. The fall of beacon was stopped when a wanderer saw the commotion and helped bring down Cinder fall. Ozpin wanted to reward the young man and was going to make him a student, he took the boy's transcripts though and saw he had experience and skill far more than a student. So Ozpin decided to make him a teacher instead. He is the newest addition to the beacon staff and he is young and single.

Last edited:
Could you start the pm? I'm a new member and don't have 10 posts yet lol so I can't START the pm :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back