• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for RP

LyssiNae

Halberdier
Those who've RPed with me in the past will know I dissapear a lot without explanation.
It's something I'm working on, but as a result it's difficult to keep an RP alive these days.

But! I want to try my best this time! Wondering if anyone would like to RP? I usually like to keep the setting, plot and characters loose, let them develop over time.

If you wanna shoot me an improvisatory starter on PM, feel free to do so!

I'll play any character as long as they're interesting. I prefer the fantasy and science fiction genre.

Those who've RPed with me in the past will know I dissapear a lot without explanation.
It's something I'm working on, but as a result it's difficult to keep an RP alive these days.

But! I want to try my best this time! Wondering if anyone would like to RP? I usually like to keep the setting, plot and characters loose, let them develop over time.

If you wanna shoot me an improvisatory starter on PM, feel free to do so!

I'll play any character as long as they're interesting. I prefer the fantasy and science fiction genre.

I'm down. I enjoy that type of RP system. And I don't mind the disappearing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back