• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for rp partners!

L
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Hey I'm Ruin/Ruined! I'm 19 so please be 18 or older!

RuinedArson

Hey I'm Ruin! I'm 19 turning 20 this year, so please be 18 or over!! I prefer OC rps, but can also do fandoms that I am familiar with! I prefer semi-lit but can also try literate, illiterates are also welcomed here!

fandoms? Dredd (project Jain spin offs), Cyberpunk (original storyline, no downloaded add on), Sword Art Online (season one and two ONLY. not the adult swim seasons), Grand Theft Auto one and two (the neogeo or playstation story-lines only), Atlanta (OC only), Tekken 2(Iron Fist Tournament only, none of the other modes), or Masters of the Universe (the Netflix remakes, not the aime addition or the movie), Rage Against the Machines (Season 1 Korean story-line only with OC) or anything from the Drive Angery universe or Showpiecer, or Bringing out the Dead (medic roleplay).

No Pokemon or Palworld

Users who are viewing this thread

Back