• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Martzi

Edited 12/5.

Hi!

I go by Martzi or Gertrude and use they/them pronouns. I'm in my mid-twenties and I've been rping for about 15 years and am looking for some new rps. Here's a little about me and what I'm looking for:

Post length: I generally post about 2-4 chunky paragraphs a post. I'm pretty flexible about mirroring but probably won't be able to post much more than 6 paragraphs a post most of the time.

Post frequency: I'm chronically ill and am not always able to be on which needs to be okay. Though it's unlikely I'll go more than a few days without at least popping on to say hi or more than a week without posting at least once. But when I am on and in a place to rp I will make many posts in a day (or in an hour, actually). It would be great if you were sometimes interested in binge-posting, too.

Venue: I'm enjoying rping on Discord right now. But I'm also open to dms or a private forum. I'm hesitant to just post in threads here but I might be persuaded ;)

Characters and relationships: I like to play many characters at once but have started getting used to just having one main character, and I enjoy both. I have experience playing a wide range of characters (including ocs and ccs, various genders, etc) and relationships between any genders. Though I have a preference for playing primarily young adults/people not too far from my own age and having at least some queer characters and relationships.

POV & Tense: I prefer 3rd person, past tense but am open to trying other tenses.

Boundaries: I don't have any major triggers right now but there are some things that do sometimes crop up (primarily illness, suicide, and death) and I ask that if they do, you respect it. I will always respect your boundaries in return and ask only for open communication about what we both need.

Communication: I love ooc chatter. I love plotting and talking about our characters, and value building a friendship. I am a very honest person and I really appreciate open communication. I always want to become a better writer and person and appreciate constructive criticism.

Plot ideas:

• A Harry Potter Marauders rp, after graduation (and maybe aged up a little), and looking at the first war with Voldemort - what did the war look like, how did they cope with it? I love Wolfstar and would also be interested in Starchaser. I think looking at the origins of Starchaser and the possible tension it would create between Sirius and James could also be interesting.
  • A Lunar Chronicles rp, maybe focused on some servants at the palace. Looking at how they live with spending so much of their lives controlled and what that means for them. Or what the rebellion looked like outside of the main group.
  • A Murderbot Diaries rp looking at SecUnits and/or ComfortUnits right after their governor module is disabled, looking at what those early stages of freedom look like. Or I might be interested in looking at a rebellion against the corporations by bots, SecUnits, ComfortUnits, indentured servants, and others being screwed over by the corporations.
  • A Eragon rp looking at the politics of the capitol while Galbatorix is in power could be fun. Or during the fall of the riders.
  • A Dollhouse rp where the 'dolls' really start remembering more, even moreso than in the show. Do they hide it? If not, how does the company respond?
  • Percy Jackson rp with adults instead of kids. What if there was no Camp Half-Blood and instead the demigods have to spend their whole lives running from monsters? Maybe following a small group who realize they're demigods and have to deal with this?
  • A Hundred Thousand Kingdoms rp focused on the gods and developing their mythology.
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer rp set after the show ends. Maybe looking at women who are realizing they're slayers now and how they respond, or maybe with non-evil 'monsters' who now find they're being hunted by some of the slayers.
These are just a few ideas I have but I am open to other kinds of stories and if I know the fandom I'm probably happy to rp in it, and if I don't then I'm willing to learn about it so we can do it anyways. Tell me your ideas :)

I hope to hear from you! Send me a dm or comment below with a little about yourself and what you might be interested in.

Last edited:
I’m super intrigued in your victor’s rp idea! Hunger Games is one of my favorites! Feel free to dm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back