• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for RP partners!

Clownyfluffz

🦊Dreamsicle Fox🦊
Hullo! My name is Clowny/Dreamy, I'm 18 and have been rping for quite a few years now!
As of recently I've been really wanting to do some longer fantasy rps, specifically revolving around questing and friendships/relationships! I'm hoping to start with 1x1 to make sure I can handle it, and consider myself very good with writing!

What to expect -
- At least 2-3 responses a day!
- 1-2 paragraphs per response!
- A very interesting plot line, and engaged responses!

Please be patient if I do dip out for a lil bit, I struggle with anxiety, but I'm really hoping that I can make new friends to just hang out and rp with!

I don't mind doing romantic rps, however I'd rather the rp not entirely focus on just the relationship!

I have several characters, most of which are furry characters!

Thank you for reading, and as this is my first post please be patient with me while I learn to use this new website ☺️🦊

Hmm what plots did you have in mind and would you try fandoms?

Hullo! My name is Clowny/Dreamy, I'm 18 and have been rping for quite a few years now!
As of recently I've been really wanting to do some longer fantasy rps, specifically revolving around questing and friendships/relationships! I'm hoping to start with 1x1 to make sure I can handle it, and consider myself very good with writing!

What to expect -
- At least 2-3 responses a day!
- 1-2 paragraphs per response!
- A very interesting plot line, and engaged responses!

Please be patient if I do dip out for a lil bit, I struggle with anxiety, but I'm really hoping that I can make new friends to just hang out and rp with!

I don't mind doing romantic rps, however I'd rather the rp not entirely focus on just the relationship!

I have several characters, most of which are furry characters!

Thank you for reading, and as this is my first post please be patient with me while I learn to use this new website ☺️🦊

Hmm what plots did you have in mind and would you try fandoms?
Depends on what anyone's interested in! I love rps based around medieval times, but I'd also be interested in more recent ones, specifically revolving around mystery, questing, or overall just building relationships with a goal in the end!

I'm not into a ton of fandoms and they change a lot cause of adhd, but some I'd currently be interested in MLP, Centaurworld, Stranger Things, and Helluva Boss!

Nice, would pokemon work for you(set in the medieval times)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back