• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP partners

limetree

Wanna hang out?
Hello there!
I'm looking for a role-playing partner.
Genres I like: Romance (can't do without, sorry), Fantasy (anything magical), Historical Fiction, Slice of Life
Depending on the plot, I would be willing to do other genres, just not Fandom stuff.

I only do MxF role-play, but I'm not too picky about my character being a girl or boy.

There's pretty much only one thing I would expect from you, should you decide you want to RP with me:
- You need to be literate, or at least write in full sentences and use correct grammar and punctuation most of the time.

So if you're interested, just give me a plot you want to work with. Or we could work with one of my own.

I can rp with you if you like. Can be something basic like a new neighbor or a hitchhiker. Or it can be like something fun like dating a guy who is a reptoid (alien lizard) or even a history like being on a sinking ship from history or meeting a superhero (I have one idea not my best but I try it with you).

I can rp with you if you like. Can be something basic like a new neighbor or a hitchhiker. Or it can be like something fun like dating a guy who is a reptoid (alien lizard) or even a history like being on a sinking ship from history or meeting a superhero (I have one idea not my best but I try it with you).
Sure, PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back