• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Rp Partners!

CinisterAnxiety

Hello!
I'm looking for some roleplay partners as I'm pretty short on people to roleplay with. I'm extremely adaptable to fandoms, ect.
I have average large posts depending on how much I'm given to work with.
Examples:
The cold air seemed to preserve bodies in a way, blood frozen up. The chance of survivors would be slim, the battle was bloody and reckless. Any survivors would of been taken out by now, unless hidden away from the opposite faction, or perhaps were too injured to think of saving. The horde sometimes worked like that, abandoning the most weak, sometimes covering the evidence it even happened. Blood would trickle down her jaw out of her mouth, the soul survivor out of many dead. Her warm breath visible in the cooler air, she blinked. She was ready to give in, and let death take its hold on her. Keres couldn't do anything, couldn't move. She was paralyzed it felt, and if she was able to move it'd hurt her quite badly. What seemed like her death bed, was a broken wall in the back. She leaned against it with horrible injuries, deep wounds, cuts, scrapes. Perhaps even a broken bone if she wanted to take a guess. No one had survived, no one she cared for anyway, it ripped her up inside. They left her to die, they said there was no hope for her. She knew they were lying and just didn't want more injured to carry. She closed her eyes, feeling tired, exhausted. It'd been days, she herself lost hope, where was the comfort in this? No one was suffering with her, no one was there to see her pain, no one was there to be with her in her final hours. Keres was blank, her blood stained robe being her only warmth. She had no energy to conjure a portal, a spell, nothing. So she laid there, waiting, knowing, she'd never go home again.

I have several OC's. Mostly including fantasy ones but I do have a human one. I never play as canon characters in fandoms as I'm simply too awkward to match personalities. I'm horrible at that haha.
Reply to this or whatever if interested <3

Attachments

• IMG_20180618_160901.jpg
    IMG_20180618_160901.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Cinister REF 2k18.png
    Cinister REF 2k18.png
    939.4 KB · Views: 2
Hey! I'd like to rp with you if we have any matching fandoms, I'll list them here!

Undertale
Harry Potter
Pokemon
Digimon
Warriors
Survivors

That's all I can think of for now

Sorry for taking so long
Hey! I'd like to rp with you if we have any matching fandoms, I'll list them here!

Undertale
Harry Potter
Pokemon
Digimon
Warriors
Survivors

That's all I can think of for now
Sorry for taking so long! I like Undertale, I have more experience with that fandom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back