• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for rp partners

NinjaGirlGamer

Call me Ninja
(Hi I’m fairly new to this website so sorry if this post is lacking something. Feel free to ask questions. Below is a little bit about my character)
Name: Ivanna Karnstein
Species: Human Immortal (Can’t age)
Birth year: 1685
Traits: Strong-willed, charming, fierce, kind (when you get to know her), inspiring
Abilities: Peak Strength, Peak Speed, Peak durability, Peak flexibility, and The power of the white tiger (Explained below)
The power of the white tiger
Passed down through blood transfusion. Gives Ivanna enhanced abilities but doesn’t last for a long time. The power also gives Ivanna the ability to make kai attacks.

Weapons: Large sword, magical dagger, crossbow, and smokebombs.

Why do we die? So we can be reborn into something greater than before” ~Markus Karnstein

Daughter to Lukas and Elizabeth Karnstein. Also, the youngest sister of the infamous Carmilla Karnstein. After Mircalla's (aka Carmilla) death and the rest of her family gone, Ivanna was left all alone to fend for herself. Armed with a large sword and a raging fire inside of her. She becomes one of the most feared and ruthless warrior, that with her incredible talent inspires people to go beyond their limit.

Theme song:

Role play genres I mostly accept: Supernatural,Fantasy,Action,Romance (FxF), and Modern.

Comment below if you’re interested and tell me about your character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back