• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Looking for Rp partners

Mini_Quini

Truly a Dank Meme
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
New to the site, been Rping on other ones before they went dead
i got a plethora of characters and i'm down with almost any scenario

no supernatural (the show) or furries really, those are my big things

I just started watching a Netflix tv show called Riverdale. Have you seen it, if you have would you be interested in it?

I am really looking for a Marvel RP right now involving Steve Rogers. I have a plot idea. My fandoms include but are not limited to: Marvel, Criminal Minds, CSI Miami, Youtube, Harry Potter.

No supernatural or Furries here.

I just started watching a Netflix tv show called Riverdale. Have you seen it, if you have would you be interested in it?

I am really looking for a Marvel RP right now involving Steve Rogers. I have a plot idea. My fandoms include but are not limited to: Marvel, Criminal Minds, CSI Miami, Youtube, Harry Potter.

No supernatural or Furries here.
not into the youtube crime show or harry potter (forgot about those) Idk Riverdale, but Marvel seems good

That is totally fine! Haha I was just trying to get it all out there. I'll shoot you a PM and we can talk about the Marvel RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back