• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for RP partners!

IrishQ

Title says all! I'm looking for a few RP partners! I have been roleplaying for about 4 years now, so I'm semi-literate, I tend to write at least two paragraphs and I would expect more or less the same from you and hopefully get a replie ay least once a day. I do have a few topics but those constantly changing so you're going to have to ask what I have, but I'm also open other topics so feel free to suggest some if you don't like mine!

I do like romance roleplays, fantasy and dark, if you want to do romance I do MxF (I always prefer to play female) and FxF, if that sounds good to you, just PM me, I reply faster to PMs than posts.

Title says all! I'm looking for a few RP partners! I have been roleplaying for about 4 years now, so I'm semi-literate, I tend to write at least two paragraphs and I would expect more or less the same from you and hopefully get a replie ay least once a day. I do have a few topics but those constantly changing so you're going to have to ask what I have, but I'm also open other topics so feel free to suggest some if you don't like mine!

I do like romance roleplays, fantasy and dark, if you want to do romance I do MxF (I always prefer to play female) and FxF, if that sounds good to you, just PM me, I reply faster to PMs than posts.
Would love to start a fantasy rp

I would love to. I'll pm you.

Kind of a bland post. No list of possiblities! Ever read WOF?
(And no I'm not PMing you till I get this sorted.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back