• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for RP Partners

Mardok

Ask Me About Grim Fandango
Hello! It's been forever since I've done play-by-post roleplaying, so I'm looking to get into it again. I'm not too familiar with how things work on this site, so please bear with me!

I am looking for one or two people to RP with. Please PM me if you're interested and we can discuss plot ideas that work for both of us. My RP interests include: Fantasy(favorite is probably urban fantasy), modern/realistic, and possibly fandom(if it's one I know a lot about).

As stated above, urban fantasy is my most familiar genre of roleplaying, but if you want to RP something else, even if it doesn't meet the criteria above, I am open to other suggestions. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Hopefully, we can make some great stories together!

Hello!
I am interested in starting an rp with you. I do not have any solid ideas on me now, and it does not help that it is sometime after four in the morning where I am, but, if you have any ideas in mind, I am up for it! Urban fantasy... personally, I was thinking of a roleplay involving abuse in some way? What are your thoughts?
And I simply must ask about Grim Fandango. Do tell!
Mardok Mardok

Hello! It's been forever since I've done play-by-post roleplaying, so I'm looking to get into it again. I'm not too familiar with how things work on this site, so please bear with me!

I am looking for one or two people to RP with. Please PM me if you're interested and we can discuss plot ideas that work for both of us. My RP interests include: Fantasy(favorite is probably urban fantasy), modern/realistic, and possibly fandom(if it's one I know a lot about).

As stated above, urban fantasy is my most familiar genre of roleplaying, but if you want to RP something else, even if it doesn't meet the criteria above, I am open to other suggestions. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Hopefully, we can make some great stories together!
I'll shoot you a PM, but I'd be interested! Here's my own thread.

Hello!
I am interested in starting an rp with you. I do not have any solid ideas on me now, and it does not help that it is sometime after four in the morning where I am, but, if you have any ideas in mind, I am up for it! Urban fantasy... personally, I was thinking of a roleplay involving abuse in some way? What are your thoughts?
And I simply must ask about Grim Fandango. Do tell!
Mardok Mardok
What? Grim Fandango? *looks down at obvious button pinned to my lapel* Oh that. I forgot I even put that there. To be honest, I used that when I was testing how to post a status and how to change my title. The line comes from one of my favorite adventure games called "the Curse of Monkey Island." I was thinking of something random to test with and it was the first thing to come to mind lol. Grim Fandango was another adventure game and the scene in COMI was notable for breaking the fourth wall to shamelessly promote their other game.

Anyway, I'm not sure what you meant by "involving abuse in some way." I don't know if I would want that to be the central theme of the story, but if that is an important part of a character's background, then it would be okay. I am partial to fantasy/sci fi/etc, but that probably has to do with my experience playing in D&D/Shadowrun/etc type groups. I am open to other genres if it's a good plot.

What? Grim Fandango? *looks down at obvious button pinned to my lapel* Oh that. I forgot I even put that there. To be honest, I used that when I was testing how to post a status and how to change my title. The line comes from one of my favorite adventure games called "the Curse of Monkey Island." I was thinking of something random to test with and it was the first thing to come to mind lol. Grim Fandango was another adventure game and the scene in COMI was notable for breaking the fourth wall to shamelessly promote their other game.

Anyway, I'm not sure what you meant by "involving abuse in some way." I don't know if I would want that to be the central theme of the story, but if that is an important part of a character's background, then it would be okay. I am partial to fantasy/sci fi/etc, but that probably has to do with my experience playing in D&D/Shadowrun/etc type groups. I am open to other genres if it's a good plot.

Yes, I meant as a character background. A sci-fi one sounds good! Did you have any specific ideas in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back