• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for RP Partners

naginishorcrux

I recently discovered this site and decided to make a post to see if I could find anyone who would enjoy beginning a RP with me. Now I do prefer them to be done by mail (I tend to forget about forums from time to time), however if you feel more comfortable with a forum that is fine. I am open to any plot type as long as it seems interesting in my eyes.
If you are interested go ahead and send me a PM (I cannot send them out yet but I can reply). We can find a plot together we like or create one up. If we are doing one by PM then I prefer to do a double plot (two different plots, two characters each).
Also I prefer GxB, so if you are not interested in that then we probably wont work well.

Last edited:
Hey there, this isn't a request exactly, but I'd like to ask, can you maybe darken your font a little bit? I had a hard time reading it (at first at least) and I figure I might not be the only one that might have that problem.

Just a heads-up! ^_^

Hey there, this isn't a request exactly, but I'd like to ask, can you maybe darken your font a little bit? I had a hard time reading it (at first at least) and I figure I might not be the only one that might have that problem.

Just a heads-up! ^_^
Haha sorry! it looked dark enough on my screen, I forget all computer screens brightness are different - mine sure took a while to get use to.

I have about 100 plots in my head so long as you don't mind dark themes.

Romance or not.

Modern, science fiction, historic, alternate reality, steampunk.... You name it.

Share your own ideas with me

I tend to like action and adventure, and long posts. Things based at least a bit in realism. Romance a common theme.

What of you?

I do not do romance, (for personal reasons) but other than that I am interested in trying a roleplay with you. If 'no romance' is not a deal breaker than just PM me and we can talk plots.

I'd be interested! I'm new to this site, too, so idk how to use it. Would you like my email for this or something, so we could talk about an rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back